Perfect Two - Presentation & Prologue

© For exclusive property of the author, copying and partial or total use of his work are prohibited; accordance with Articles L.123 and L.1111-1 of the Code of intellectual property. All Rights Reserved.

Hi guys!

You are Directioner?

You like to read fictions about your idols?

In that case, welcome to my blog!!

Anyway, here's the presentation of the characters ...

There are others that will appear throughout the story, but here are those found so far:

Sophie Kingsley:

She comes from Montreal and is 17 years old. She lives with her two parents. Her mother is a lawyer and her father is a surgeon. She is a calm and quiet girl, but she has not always been. Indeed, something happened in her past that changed her life ... She is passionate about music and her idol is Ed Sheeran!

She is 16 years old (almost 17) and she also comes from Montreal. She knows Sophie since she was three months they are the best of friends. They are inseparable! She lives with her mother because her parents are divorced. her mom  is a professor at McGill University. She is passionate about dance and drawing. She  is an extravagant person and is  always in a good mood. Her idols are ONE DIRECTION!!

obvioulsy, the boys are in the story :D

Other characters add to the story, but these are the main ones. Pssst! The action takes place in 2011 ...

Prologue:

* FLASHBACK *

16, the smell of blood is still present in my mind. Why? Why him? Why me? I did not want him to come and save me, but he did and now it's too late .... Nothing will be like before, I could never forgive myself. Everything is my fault. Everything is always my fault. I would never be able to love. My heart went with him and no one will succeed to cure me ...