chapter 2

Nicola's P.O.V

Copyright

posted on Sun, Jun, 20, 2010

xoxoxo - d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s - - t-o-r-t-u-r-e - - xoxoxo

We were laying on the floor in our schools parish hall we (being me and Leith) have to share a fucken blanket! as if that wasn't enough he was freaken' groping me under the fucking blanket!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that all the that all the stupid flashlights we found had no bloody batteries! I mean come on! who doesn't have batteries in flashlights? other than our gaybo school. Then I felt him pinch my ass. Oh no he didn't!

"YOU FUCKING RETARDED MOTHER FUCKING ASSWIPE STOP FUCKEN GROPING MY ASS YOU PERVERT!". I screamed pushing away from me but lets just say that didn't work. Instead it just made him more oh how should I say it?...well..more "determined" to touch me.

"LEITH!" I screamed.

"Yeah, baby?" he asked seductively, while still groping me. Hmm, you know what? I'll play his game. Time for the acting to begin.

"Mmm, Leith" I said as seductively as I could.

"Yeah, baby?" whats wrong?" he asked.

"Mmm, baby..."

"Yeah..."

I lifted my head to his ear and gently blew into his ear. He moaned, then, then I felt "something" hard down there touch my leg.

"Mmm, baby...I want you" he moaned.

"Really?" I said acting surprised.

He nodded his eyes closed.

"Mm, I want you too baby" I said getting lost in the moment.

"Really?" he asked getting even more excited if you get my drift *wink wink. I kissed his secret place - his pleasure spot - (chapter one). He moaned again but louder.

"Stop" he gasped.

"Do you want to do doggy,against the wall/floor, in a chair or 69?" he asked.

"What about trying all of it? we are here all weekend" I said seductively.

"Really? you are naughty aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah of course I am" I said winking.

He laughed and grabbed me tighter.

"So baby, which one first?"he asked.

"How about...." I said pretending to think.

"None" I finished before pulling away from him and getting up and walking away.

"What the fuck you bitch?!" he screamed.

"Thats for the music room "incident"" I said over my shoulder and making sure to use some air quotes when I said incident.

I walked out the door leaving him to deal with his little play mate however he likes.

After I went out the door I started to think about where I would go to sleep and where I could find another blanket.

Leith's P.O.V

HOLY FUCKING GOD! that stupid bitch! I'm gonna fucken kill her as soon as my little or should I say big boys calm down a bit.

As soon as the tent in my pants got "packed up" I got up and began for my search for the little bitch again. No-one I repeat no-one gets me horny, rejects then ditches me!

I will get her back for that.

"HEY NICOLA! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! I'm not angry, I just want to bash your head against a wall!" I yelled.

Ok so maybe that wasn't the best thing to say but come on she humiliated me in front of...well in front of her but yeah, well still! that was uncalled for. The bitch is going down!

xoxoxo - d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s - - t-o-r-t-u-r-e - - xoxoxo

heyy guys sorry for the short chapters but these are all either two or three pages long on neo office (its like notes or word) but I promise from now on i will try and write minimum six pages per chapter but that means that it will take longer for my to write so please don't bitch at me.