Rescue?

Toby's POV.

   Its been a hour since we told A.D that Alison "killed" Charlotte. I'm back at my house since we can't just sit around and have it control our lives. But that's the thing, as long as it has Spencer its controlling my life. I'm sitting and just watching my phone waiting. Hoping.  Then it goes off alarming me I have a message.
Unknown.

Toby, I don't have Spencer anymore. But thanks for the killer. Kisses -AD 

What? She doesn't have Spencer. Did she hurt her. Kill her? I get another text breaking me from my thoughts.
Unknown.

Toby,
You don't know me and I don't know you but I have something I think you want. Meet me outside the lost woods resort office. -MD

Spencer?MD? I had so many questions, but if there was any chance of me finding Spencer I had no time to figure them out. I get in my car. The lost woods was exactly 10 miles away it would take me 20 minutes.

Pulling up to Lost Woods I see its secluded as usual except for one car. I make my way up to the door and knock. I'm about to leave when someone opens the door. I almost run when I first see them, until the eerily familiar face beckons me in.

"Wait. My names Mary Drake. You knew Jessica my sister so this must be strange. But come in please. Mary waves her hand for me to come in. I accept and wander in.

A twin?

"Um, you said that you have something I want?" I say remembering the reason I'm here.

"Yes. Follow me." She motions for me to follow. The rooms and hallway look outdated and poorly taken care of. She leads me to a den like room at the back of the building. When I walk in I see a tall brunette with a slim body and coffee in hand.

"Spencer?"

The girl turns around and her eyes light up when she sees me.

"Toby!" She runs into my arms. I'm stunned and don't move. She pulls back.

"Tobes?" She seems worried her voice light.

   I cup her face in my palms and pull her in for a hug.

"Spence. Baby."

"I'm here now Tobes."

"I'm so sorry". A tear falls down my cheek. It was the only thing I could think to ask besides a million questions that I knew she wouldn't want to hear at the moment.

"For what?" She wipes the tear with her hand.

"I let you go. I should have never let you leave my site." I look down.

"No." She pulls my chin up to face her.
"Do you hear me Toby. No. You didn't let me go. This- what happened is not your fault."

And then Blue meets Brown.

I pull her face in closer to mine and kiss her lips. She kisses back slow but passionate. My hands are in her hair and hers in mine. She pulls back and I wonder why until I remember Mary.

"Thank you so much Mary. Toby is going to take me home." Spencer says to Mary giving her a quick hug. She motions for me to follow her.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask and grab her hand.

"Anywhere, as long as I'm with you."

                                ****************

A

Okay so this was actually supposed to be the end but if you guys want I will continue to write it. Please leave you your opinion in the comments.❤