❣chapter 13❣

We ran to my hotel room so I can clean up.

"Johnny aren't we going to get in trouble" I asked coming out of the bathroom after just getting a shower.

"We won't get in trouble unless we don't get caught" he said.

"Wow such a bad boy" I said smirking at him. He smiled showing his perfectly straight teeth.

"Why don't we stop at my house and grab some few things and go out" he said. I nodded. I grab my phone off the charger and we left.

"Wait I have to take maliboo out" I said.

"Ok let's get her" he said. We went back in I hook her up to her leash and walked out.

"Johnny do you think I'm a horrible person" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me.

"Kenzie you are definitely not a horrible person. And I never loved Kendall" he said. I look down. He lift my head up to meet his eyes. He tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"The person I always loved was you" he said. He lean in. I let go of the leash. We kissed. We slowly pull away but our foreheads was still press up against each other.

"I love you Mackenzie Ziegler" he said. I smile.

"I love you Johnny Orlando" I said back. We looked at the dog who was just sitting there like nothing is happening.

"Let's go grab some stuff I got the keys" he said dangling the keys from his finger. I smile and we walked hand in hand to his house. He open the door. The lovely smell hit my nose. I smile walking through the house up to my old room. I grab a bag and started packing all my things. I sigh when I see they maddies room. I went In and grab paper and pen and sat at her desk.

Dear Maddie (Ziegler),
I'm so sorry about today. I love you so much I hope all your injury's heal up soon. I have decided to leave for good this time. I never wanted to fight you but you started it. I just wanted to say I love you and I hope you remember that.
Love your only sister Mackenzie f Ziegler.

I put the note on her bed. I closed the door.

"Ready" he asked I nod. He had a bag with him.

"Why do you have a bag" I asked him. I grab maliboo and walked out.

"Because I'm staying with my girlfriend" he said.

"Aw that's cute" I said pinching his cheeks.

"That girlfriend is you" he said. I stopped.

"Wait really" I asked.

"Mackenzie Ziegler will you be my girlfriend" he asked. I nod and we kissed.

"Let's go" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. We walked to the hotel to drop my stuff off. I put my stuff up and so did he. We left maliboo in the room.

"What time is it" I asks him I am way to tried to get my phone out.

"Almost two in the afternoon" he said I nod.

"They will be getting out of school soon" I said we walked just wondering anywhere and everywhere.

"So what" he said.

"I want to check on Brynn" I said to him. He nodded and we walked to the hospital. I found Brynn.

"Brynnieboo" I said opening the door.

"Kenzbear?" I heard her asked. I nodded.

"That's me" I said walking over to her bed.

"How's your nose" I asked.

"Could be a lot better. How are you" she asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know anymore" I said to her. More people came in. I saw everyone and my parents. As soon as Maddie walk in I fix my eyes on her. She had a black eye and a few scratches.

"Hey Brynn I'm going to go feel better text me" I said she nodded.

"Kenz can we talk" Maddie asked.

"Nope last time some one asked that it ended into a fist fight" I said brushing past her.

"Mackenzie get back here" my mom said. I wonder when they got back but I didn't care. I walked far and long. Johnny soon caught up to me.

"You know you are going to have to talk to them soon" Johnny said. I shake my head.

"Actually I don't I'm good" I said.

"They can call the cops" he said I stopped.

"Johnny who side are you on" I said looking at him.

"Yours obviously" he said.

"Good so stop worrying about them " I said he nod. We went out to eat.

"Im tired so I'm just wanted to go home" I whined.

"Ok we can go come on hop on my back" he said. I hop on his back and lay my head down on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said.

"You have to never thank me" he said. We reach my room. He tuck me into bed and I fell asleep.