Brikey's Waffle House Date

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 16 READS AND ONE VOTE! PS YES THE VOTE WAS FROM ME!
Reminder- this is a parody. So if you want quality content you've cone to the right place 🤤❗️❗️
P.S. pretend Brady can drive 🚘🚘 and that Mikeys in the band.
PPS if u dk who Mikey is (you probably do tho, just incase if someone finds this in a couple of years) might as well skip this chapter.

"Vroom Vroom, I'm in my Mum's car." Brady whispered to himself, before reaching Mikey's house.

"YO! COME OUT HERE FOOL!" Brady called from his car.

"Fasho!" Mikey screeched, stopping mid-selfie and running towards the car.

"Wow, even with my eyes closed, you're beautiful." Brady smiled. He was being extra sweet because he wanted Brikey babies. (a/n: BRIKEY BABIES IM EMO IF ONLY ANATOMY ALLOWED IT)

"Thanks, love." Mikey blew kisses. Brady smiled, but internally he was cringing. Why did he fall in love with the next Jacob Sartorious?

"So, where do you wanna eat? Ya know, since I chose last time."

"You mean like you always do..." Mikey muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, okay."

"Anyways, I wanna go to—"

"I'm so glad we're dating. I feel like I can be completely honest with you." Brady cut Mikey off.

"Kill myself." Mikey thought. "He's always cutting me off."

"Can I be honest with you?" Mikey said, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Well...I like the word finna." Mikey said quietly.

"K." Brady said sharply, gripping the wheel.

"You're not mad? I can use the word finna?"

"Yup." Brady said in a very high voice.

"Cool. So I finna eat at Waffle House."

"Get out." Brady said, unlocking the passenger side door.

"But you said I could say finna!"

"GET OUT!"

"BUT YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED THE CAR!"

"I KNOW!" Brady screeching, kicking Mikey out of the car.

"OW!" Mikey yelled, tumbling down the road.

"You finna die!" Brady shouted, putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"God I'm so cool," He thought, before putting the car on reverse and hitting the gas.

"NO! WAIT! I FINNA APOLOGIZE—"

"Looking like a fruit roll up." Brady chuckled, putting on "Sorry Not Sorry" and driving off to the Waffle House.