Voilets pov

I walked home from the park and went inside. Nick was home and I'm gonna let you guess what he did......." Voilet take me to the store I want ice cream"he said. "No" "Voilet come on" "no now leave me alone" "fine I'll tell Mommy you got a boyfriend" "go ahead I don't care"

I went in my room and I started looking through Instagram on my phone and saw a friend request. I opened it up and looked at who it was and saw it was Zach I smirked and confirmed it. I heard the door open and I knew it was my mom . Dads work had him away for weeks at a time. I stopped to listen to what they were saying. "Mommy!!!!" I knew that was nick. Then I heard my mom reply "hey baby boy how are you?"
"I good but Voilet has a boyfriend". WHAT DID HE JUST TELL HER!!!!!! "Well don't worry about it I bet his a good good guy"

I think I just died of embarrassment. My eyes widened as I heard her walk up the stairs​ 'crap she's gonna ask me a whole bunch of questions' I thought. "Voilet what is this that nick is telling telling me about your boyfriend" 'ohh shit here we go'

Sorry about the cliff hanger you guys and about updating I forgot all about the story then my friend Rosaura ( yes she's part of the story) reminded me about it and I was just like ohhhhh crap my poor people who haven't been reading this story!!!!! I can taste the sarcasm