Truth Or Dare

Lauren and Johnny were both having a sleepover with there friends but separat. Johns in his room and Laurens in her room. But Lauren had a plan and involved all of her friends and John's. Execpy you and John didn't know because it was for the two of you to finally express your feelings for each other.

You and John are really close and both have feelings for eachother.

Lauren: Okay girls let's go play truth ot dare in my room!

*John was in his room cause Carson suggested it too(all of his friends are in on the dare)*

Lauren: I'll start. Y/M truth or dare

You:Umm...Dare!

Lauren: Okay! I have the perfect one😏

*Johns room*

Carson: Soo....John truth or dare?

John: Hmmm.....Dare!

Carson: Perfect.

Carson and Lauren: I dare you to go and kiss Y/N/John. They both said with no hesitation.

You: What?!

Lauren: You heard me. And now when you turn Mrs. Orlando you can thank me😊

You: Omg your such a a-hole. All of You! You tell while walking out of her room and bumping into John who looked like he was headed gor Laurens room.

You: U...um i was just looking f...for you...

John: Uhm...me too?

You: Lauren!

John: Wait....what?

You: Were you dated to kiss me?

John: Uh...yeah?

You: LAUREN!

John: I still don't get it?

You: She dared me to kiss you too.

John: LAUREN! CARSON! I HATE YOU BOTH!

You: Well this is weird😂

Lauren: IF YOU DON'T MISS KISS YOU BOTH OWE ME 5 BUCKS!

You: Ugh.

John: FINE. He chuckled.

He looked at you with loving eyes. One of your favorite things about him. He loved all his friends and family. And if you needed space he would give it but always check on you. He really cares for you.

He cupped one of your cheeks with his hands and pulled you closer not breaking the eye contact.
He looked at you once more for assurense that you want this. And you nodded.

He moved In breaking the distance between you two.

Your lips moved in sync while sparks overwhelmed your heart. What you both have wanted to happen for years is finally happening.
It ended about 1 minute later.

You pulled away in need for breath and reared yiur for head on his burning your eyes through his.

You: I...i love you John.

His eyes went wide and you closer your eyes for fear of him rejecting you.

John lifted your head up again and his eyes met yours. Before he planted another passionate kiss upon your lips.

He pulled away and his handswere on your hips.

John:*Whispers* I love you too Y/N with my whole heart.

You smiled before you heard 'awws' coming from Lauren and John's rooms.

You: OMG SHUT UP PEOPLE.

Lauren: Oh sorry. Did we ruin the moment?

John: Ya think?

The End😛