School Killer???

Ok so this is a new story witch is coming from a dream I had about me and my friend being werewolves I know it sounds crazy but just read and Enjoy!!

---Helena

Let me go I'm gana be late to class!!! I screamed at my teacher because he wouldn't let me go untill I was done with my work. "I will get u a pass just finish your work!!!" He screamed at me while pointing to my things. NO IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!! I tried to push past him and get through the door but he pushed me back and that made me REALLY PISSED!! I went back over to him as I transformed half way and slashed his stomach open the slashed his neck. I kicked him to the floor and ran out of the class room. I ran to the girls bathroom and washed my hands as fast as I could. "Abigail!?! What happened!?!" I don't know wat I was thinking I was just FRIGIN MAD!! "wat happened!" (I showed her my nails full WEREWOLF CLAWS) "oh my god I thought u knew how to control it!!" I did to!! "we have to go just calm down and don't think about it just think and WHEN "blue" hugged u today!!!" (it WILL happen!!!!) ok let's go I said and we ran to our next class.

Yahhh........ so that's it unless it will be a fanfiction.-. And see I told u it would happen even if it's forced!!!!