That's Basically Life...

I woke up on a normal Monday morning. well, it seemed normal, at least to me. The alarm clocked buzzed at exactly 6:00 am, like it did every morning. I struggled out of bed and took my shower, at exactly 89 degrees. just how I like it. I added my suave natural shine shampoo and added some curl enhancing conditioner. I got out, and looked at my options for an outfit to wear that day. After quickly scanning my wardrobe, I finally decided on a mini-floral skirt and black tank top, with nude Michael Kors flats and watch. I added my Alex and Ani bracelets just for fun. I curled my hair, put on makeup, and looked in the mirror. Perfect. I will yet again be the best dressed girl at school.

I laughed at the thought of how clueless my school would be without me, though my thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of my mom's wretched voice on the intercom. "Catty Watty, come down for breakfast!" I heard my mom call. I grabbed my Nordstrom school bag, some lip gloss, and allowed my butler to escort me to the kitchen.

"There you are little Catty cakes! the cook made you Nutella crepes and a pumpkin spice Frappuccino, I hope that suits your fancy" said my mom, while looking a little nervous. She opened her mouth as if wanting to say something, but she stopped before producing any actual words, and only letting out a little squeak. "Okay mom, there was 3 things wrong with that sentence. one; don't call me Catty Cakes, for like the 50th time. that was like soo fourth grade. (my actual name is Cathy Brookes, but all of my friends call me Cat. I like that ten times better than Catty-Cakes or whatever other stupid name she calls me). Two, Nutella is chocolate, and chocolate is fat. Are you trying to make me gain like 50 lbs or something? And 3rd, why are you squeaking like a mouse instead of communicating with words like a normal person?" I said. Sometimes I literally can't believe she is my mom. She is so dorky and akward and reads 24/7. Meanwhile I, on the other hand, am cool and popular. She should really be proud of having a child like me.

"Listen Miss Cathy, I have had enough of you being so nasty. You really think you have it all, don't you? I mean, the nice big mansion and expensive clothes? Well one day, none of that will be there for you, and you will have nothing left but your bad attitude" my mom said in a huff.

"Wait, what are you trying to say?"

"I am saying that we are in serious financial trouble. Ever since the divorce, it's been getting harder and harder to pay the bills around here. And in this town, I know I can't live like this much longer. I will get a better job and I will try and work longer hours in the office until I get more money saved up."

"What about until then?"

" I am sorry, but we are moving."

=======================
----------------------------------------
Okay guys this is my first story! What do you guys think so far? I only want to continue if I know people want to read it. So if you like it please tell me & comment!
My goal is 10 comments, and then I'll publish the next chapter. I promise you I have great ideas for the story ahead, you'll just have to stick around to find out...😉