Character Profile

Name: Sierra Turner

Age: 16

Parents: Unknown

Adoptive Parents: Will Turner and Elizabeth Turner

Physical Appearance: Has curly dark brown hair that's about shoulder length, and green eyes.

Best Friends: Jared Sparrow, son of Jack Sparrow and Lonnie, daughter of Mulan.

Background: Will, her father lives on the Isle, while Sierra and her mother live in Auradon. She's allowed to go over to the Isle up to 4 times a month to visit her father. She lived with her father until she was 8 then moved back to Auradon with Belle. When she was 12 she was announced the official Princess of Auradon, and the royal protector, and will become the queen. Her mother was sent to the Isle when she was 13. Sierra was cursed by Ursula when she was a kid, she never knew what it would do to her, but it starts taking effect at the worst time.

Personality: Sierra is a wild, adventurous and well respected girl who cares for the people of Auradon, except for Audrey, daughter of Aurora. She is one of those people who has a loving side, it just takes a special someone to bring it out, but if you are one of those people who she truly doesn't like then she'll turn into her normal bitch of a self. She has some mischief in her blood, as she is a pirate. She causes mayhem on Auradon for fun, but when it comes to being the princess she is, she's a very polite well mannered girl. Sierra is very skilled with a sword and is very skilled when it comes to flips, but beside the pirate side, Sierra is a skilled musician and singer, yet she stays towards the fighting.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back with a Disney book. Feel free to leave a comment and to vote, it doesn't matter if you do or not. Hope you like it. -Taija