My Place

This is based after the big war against Zeref but before the 100 year quest.

Lisanna Pov:

"Ummm.... Natsu, do you remember when you wanted to go to S-class mission with me?" Lisanna asked. It was a bright morning and Natsu was eating breakfast at the guild, beside him was Happy stuffing himself with fish.

"Yeah?" Natsu asked his childhood friend.

"Do you want to do it now since I've come back?"

"Sure why not? In fact, let's go now!" Natsu said pumping his fist in the air.

"Oh wait I'm not in your team though..."

"Do you need to be?"

"I don't know, I think so."

"Then join us."

"Oh but I don't really want to be a third wheel though."

"How are you a third wheel?"

"I'm sure Lu-chan won't be too keen."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Still as dense as ever. Thought Lisanna.

"All in all I think everybody will be okay with it."

NO WAY, if I ruined my sister's ship I might as well be dead. Thought Lisanna feeling her sister burning holes in her soul from across the room.

"In fact let's go ask them now!" said Natsu as he grabbed her wrist.

"W-wait! On second thought I think I should probably not join. I feel like I'll be betraying my brother and sister." Lisanna invented.

"Oh. Okay then, tell me if you changed your mind." Natsu said letting go of her wrist and continue to eat his breakfast.

Lisanna turned around and sighed in relief walking to where her sister was at the bar.

Lucy's POV:

She feels like a third wheel because of me? thought Lucy. 

This morning Lucy looked around the guild searching for a pink haired salamander. When she saw him she automatically walked over to him. Before she could, she stopped upon Lisanna talking to him. For some reason Lucy's instinct told her to hide and listen in. For some reason, her heart clenches whenever Lisanna was with Natsu. It's not like she doesn't like Lisanna, in fact, she was a precious friend to her. Nothing was wrong when she's with some one else. It must be that I don't wish Natsu to put her through stupid things and I'm afraid for her safety, Lucy had thought. Upon hearing their conversation being the soft heart as she is she can't help but feel guilty. She had caught the brief sight of disappointment on Lisanna's face as she headed to her sister.

"..." Lucy pondered to herself about what to do.

"Hey Lucy what are you doing there?" asked Natsu.

"Ah!!!" yelled Lucy as she accidentally hit the salamander nose who was bending over the bench where she was hiding.

"Ow! What was that for?!" asked Natsu rubbing his nose. Being the Dragon Slayer it only hurts a little, on the other hand, Lucy was covering her forehead trying really hard not to cry out in pain.

"Why were you hiding?" asked Natsu as Lucy stood up brushing off the dusk.

"I wasn't hiding. I was um... searching for my keys, they fell on the floor." said Lucy rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassing. "How did you find me?"

"You smell like vanilla." Natsu stated simply. "Anyway if Lisanna wanted to join team Natsu will you agree?"

"Of course I will."