The Ocean

*On the train*

"So, what did you see specifically in your vision." asked Lucy as they settled comfortably in their seats.

"Well first I wondered into the forest, then I passed out. So it kind of took a while to get back." said Yukino guilty. "Then as I said I went the Celestial world. The king showed me an orb and told me that Aquarius's key had appeared somewhere by the coast of Sapphire Bay. The orb showed the key somewhere in a cave."

"Hmm...you also mentioned that the King said it was important that I got it back?"

"Yeah, he did."

"Do you remember any clues to why?"

"I did hear something about the Sun's Trail from the other celestial spirits." said Yukino her eyes wondering out the window at the gorgeous view of the ocean.

Lucy was super frustrated that the Celestial King is keeping things vague (is that how you use it?) As she looked at Yukino from across the train, she remarked at how bizarre that she wasn't with Natsu. Then she---------------------------

chuckled .

Yukino looked weirdly at her. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I'm just missing my team I guess, it's the first time I'm in a mission without my best friend (I'm sorry!!! XD)."

"Same here." said Yukino. "I'm glad that your with me though Lu-chan." Yukino said sweetly.

"Thank you. I love your accompany as well."

"So, I've noticed that you've been with Natsu for a while and your very close." said Yukino slyly. Little did Lucy know Erza had made sure to ask Yukino to help Lucy realize her awfully obvious crush on the pink  salamander.

"Yeah?" Did she spend too much time with Minerva?

"Are you thinking about him?"

Oh two can play at this game! "In a matter of fact, I am."

"Oh what are you thinking about?" asked Yukino interestingly as she leaned closer on the edge of her seat.

"Oh nothing special. Just thinking about how Sting probable has the same problem with motion sickness." Lucy smiled triumphly as Yukino fell out of her seat at the mention of Sting. "Oh, is Sting a problem?"

"What? Of course n-not? H-he is the master of our guild!!" exclaimed Yukino as her hands struggled to cover her flustered face.

"Do you have feelings for him perhaps?" pressed Lucy.

UGH! How can she be so dense at her own love life yet so observant of others.

".....fine, yes I do like Sting. He probably never noticed me in that way though." Yukino said whispering.

"Well you never know!" said Lucy "So I've booked this really nice cottage for a month. I know you'll like it....." having successfully changed the subject they chatted about what they are going to do.

~~~~~~Cottage

"Oh, wow~!" said Yukino as she looked at the cottage in the ocean! "How much did that cost you?!"

"Eh hehe. Most of my gems... but hey! It's been a while since I got some quality relaxation. So why not at a perfect time like this! I'll need to summon Aquarius some where special for this occasion." said Lucy. "That is if we can find her..." she croaked.

"...So, come on let's go see the inside!" said Yukino, pulling her dazed friend in. The cottage was cozy with plenty of windows to see the sapphire blue sea. The rooms were coated with blue hue with a balcony that you could dive right into the ocean. The bathroom was build with marble and sea shells were decorated all around.

After they settled in they started planning for their course of action.

"So tomorrow we'll go swimming at the cliff, since that's the most logical place to look for a cave. We'll need to think about having enough air though."

"Well, I could tell the key has manufactured in a cave."

"Underwater or above?" asked Lucy.

"I'm not sure, the cave was dry though. Maybe I could ask Pisces to part the ocean." asked Yukino "I've never tried something so grand, I'm so excited to try that."

"...It will be better if we don't attract too much attention. You never know if someone unwanted sees us." said Lucy "And would probably make the villagers here hate mages." thought Lucy a sweat drop on her forehead.

"Yeah, I guess. We'll let's search on the beach first then!"

~After they whole day of searching.~

Lucy flopped onto the bed groaning. "My legs... I can't feel them anymore..."

"Ugh, me too..." sighed Yukino.

"Just where are you Aquarius?" Lucy mumbled.

The next day they decided to go underwater and got some help from Pisces making some air bubbles as helmets as the searched the ocean floor.(I think it can do that?) The reef was sparkling and there were a variety of species. Everything was so bright and energetic that it helped with Lucy's mood.

"Hey! Yukino! Let's have a race!" she said when they swam back to the surface for a reboot of air.

"Okay?" Yukino looked at her curiously.

"Who ever swims to that cliff's bottom wins!" said Lucy. "Loser treats winner to ice-cream."

"Your on!" then they both took off.

Lucy stretched her arm as far as she can and kicked hard. They were both stretching for the finish line. Yukino kicked of a rock and plunged forword touching the cliff. Triumph bubbles popped out of her mouth. (Does that sounds weird?) Lucy followed up and was going to touch the cliff but instead saw her hand sink through it.

----------------------------

Fairy tail is back!!!

Sorry for taking so long, just had to make it longer. I know where I'm going with the story but the details are giving me writer's block.