Chapter 2

I was walking along the beach with the boy who just saved me, Jai. It was a little akward because I relised  he was kind of famous and he saved me. Finally I thought of a conversation maybe we can talk about surfing. "jai" the words slowy came out of my mouth. "yeah?" he said with that cute smile. "uhh its a nice day.... rights now?" oh my god what was I thinking, this really got akward. "Um yeah" he finaly said after the akwardness stopped. I was nearly at my hotel, I said thanks and good bye, the I left.

I was in the elavator going up to my apartment when the lift just stopped and the doors opend. There stood jai. I was suprised he was there. was he following me? He told me that he can give me surfing lessons tommrow, "yea sure" I replied in an akward manner.

That night I was laying in  bed. I couldnt sleep all I was thinking about was jai. Maybe this holiday wasnt so bad after all.

The next morning I rushed out. I arrived at the beach exactley at 9:00am the exact time Jai said.

An hour past and I was still waiting at the beach.Maybe he bailed I kept thinking to my self or maybe hes just really late I said to reassure myself.

I finally decied to leave. After this morning all I wanted was to go back to melbourne.

Jais pov

I cant Believe im so late, shes probally not there. I walked down the path way leading up to beach. I couldnt see her anywhere! I decied to go back home. Then I thought i will just go back to her apartment and see shes there.

I knocked on her door. She was there.

Sophies pv

I opened the door slowly. There he was jai! "jai?" "where were you?" I asked polietly "I was somewhere" he said trying to make up an exuse. "well, want to go surfing?" he asked "sure" I said.

The walk there was very akward. How was he late? was he with someone else? did he sleep in? or was he with another girl?. I dont know why but im kind of getting jelous if he was with another girl, I dont know why im feeling this way but I just cant help to think that I like him.