Chapter 4

Sophies pov

1 week later

All this training with Jai has been amazing! I've grown so close to him since we met. I need to go see him agian,today we are doing a surf lesson together, another one. To be honest I dont really need lessons any more, I just go to see Jai.

I could see jai in the distance, he didn't have his swim suit on, and he looked really attractive.I dropped my board on the sand and ran over to him.

Jais pov

Oh no!! Here she comes! she looks amazing, ok, im ready to do this.

Sophies pov

"hi jai" I said looking nervous, "wheres your.." I tried to say before he cut me off. "I need to tell you something" jai said looking really sweaty and nervous. "yea?" I said, probaly looking nervous aswell. "well you know the Wave splash? Its a party they hold every year here,the whole comunity comes and and takes part, theres fire works, dancing and everything" he explained to me, "that sounds fun" I said looking thrilled "well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" he said. I nearly fanted. He likes me? wow. "sure" I said with a smile. "its next weekend" he said "I'll be there!" I replied looking happy then ever. He started to lean closer to me, I was in shock, is he going to kiss me? i was nervous! I couldnt reject him because he might think I dont like him and forget all about the Wave splash dance. So I leaned closer and closed my eyes. I opened them in site of Christys face in the disstance. She gave me this look to say "hes mine" I quickly leaned back and got up to my feet "ive got to go" I quickly said, I then sprinted off tears rolling down my cheecks, ive ruiened our whole friend ship I rejected a kiss from jai! all I wanted was a boyfriend, Jai was just perfect.

Jais pov

What? why did she leave? why did she run off like that? I turned around and saw Christy, Tasha and Bell. I ran over feeling completley destrot. "oh hi jai" Christy said in a flurty voice. "what did you do to Soph" I yelled to her "nothing, the qeustion should be, what did she do to you?" Christy said "what are you talking about?, is this one of your tricks?" I asked "no, of course not" Christy said as she holded up her phone to Jai. "what?" I said looking confused. The phone showed a picture of her and another boy. "yep, see Jai she Is betraying you, she already has a boyfriend, back in melboure, you should just forget about her" Christy suggested, the other girls nodded. I cant believe she did that to me.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! its really getting intense now !

Hope you enjoyed ♡