- FOUR || HEAR MY HEART -

"Kim Taeyeon!!"

"Oww.." I scratch my head as a pillow hit me.

"Yah! What the!! Who did that??!!" I shouted and saw Hyohyeon raising her brow.

"Weve been calling you for almost ten minutes, and your just sitting there like a stone."

"Me? I didn't hear you." I shake my head.

"Ofcourse you can't unnie, your spacing out. AGAIN." Yoona emphasize the word again. I sigh.

"Sorry, It wont happen again." I look at the ground and facepalm.

"Tae, you know you can always open up to us. Were your sister and were always here, willing to hear you out." A worried Tiffany sat beside me.

"I know Tiff. Im fine, really no need to worry." I flashes them a smile.

"I just need to rest. I'll go first." I excused myself and headed to my room. I Let out a sigh and laydown in my bed. How could I tell them what I did? I nearly raped Jessica that night, how can I face her again? Its been two months since that night, My duet with Krystal has been a success, but ever since that night she never drive Krystal to the company again. She must have been mad at me, I dont know if she could still forgive me for what I did. I took a deep breath and roll over to the other side of the bed.

"aaaahhh?!! What the!!?? What are you doing here??" I held my chest like Im having a heart attack which has nearly killed me. A smirk appeared in the maknae's face.

"hello! I sleep here in Our room too." She said matter of-factly. Oh yeah ofcourse.

"Sorry." I apologize as she sat on her bed opposite to mine.

"You should sleep now unnie, we'll be practicing tomorrow for the whole day." Seo said with a yawn and prepare to sleep.

"Are the others asleep already??"

"Yeah. Goodnight unnie~" She then drifted to sleep. Sica~ yah, bogushipeo..

...........

"Unnie~." Seohyun waves her hand in front of my eyes that snapped me back to reality.

"Your spacing out again, Unnie~" Seohyun whinned, cute.

"Seobaby~ah, stop doing aegyo. Your cute already." I pinch her cheeks until its a beet red.

"Unnie~" She whinned As she caressed her face gently.

"Taeyeon, come on." The blackpearl took my hand and drag me outside together with the other member who was running with us to who knows where they're taking me.

AUTHOR'S POV

The eight girls where now running and dragging Taeyeon along with them.

"Hey, where are we going?? Manager Kim would be looking for us anytime soon. What are you doing?? Stop dragging me." She tried to shrugged yuri's hand off her. After a couple of minutes, yuri let her go and all of them run beside the pool.

"Okay fine, you drag me all the way here just to be left out!!" Taeyeon yelled at her member mentally, ofcourse she can't yell at them in reality, she doesn't have the courage to.

"unnie~ come here!! Hurry!" Sooyoung yell at her. She was walking toward the other member when she stops just a few feet away. She just stood there frozen, the person whom the other member was talking to, Is it true?? Its the same person who lingers in her mind these past few days. The person she misses the most. Jessica Jung!!?? Is standing in front of her, laughing and smiling along with the other member. It seems like the world stops spinning as it listen to her angelic voice.