- NINE || HOSPITAL -

It's been a week since Jessica's in the hospital, Krystal who was being stubborn was on leave from the company.
She's been on look out for her sister, though her sister disagree.
"Soojung~ah, you should really go back to work. You'll get fatter here if you don't work out. Your admirer would hate you." Jessica jokingly said, they we're sitting in a bench behind the hospital where there's a large garden where patient can take fresh air and relax.
"I don't want to. I don't care if I don't have fans anymore, I'm not leaving you here." Krystal took her guitar and started playing.
It's been five days too, the sister we're playing at the garden, patient and visitor's gathers around to listen to them, they wore masks and some disguise to avoid any media. Krystal has been playing guitar, and sometimes they would play with some piano, Jessica would play.

The crowd, or should I say, the patients roared up, it was like a concer. The sisters we're happy, making people happy especially those people whose days are counted.
being in the hospital, they learn a lot, they learned how time is so special to all people, when days are counted, love comes. People stays by yourside.
They've become your inspiration to live, people wants to live because they don't want to leave their love ones being hurt.
The sisters decided they would perform to make patients happy, especially those who don't have someone to stay during their hard times at the hospital.
"You really rocks! You could beat those artists in one shot!" A man shouted his joy, this make the sisters giggled.
"Thank you, I hope you'll listen to us tomorrow." Jessica said in a happy tone.
"Of course we will. It's like a concert when you two play. We won't have any chance to come to any concert now. We're thankful you're a singer." An old woman said with a smile.
"Yeah, Thank you for giving us life through music." A woman in a wheelchair smiled, Krystal walks toward her and pat her shoulder.
"That's why you should all be healthy and live for another year and another, let's enjoy music as long as we can." Krystal said with a smile.
Jessica smiled at the sight of her sister being closed to the patients.
"Excuse me Ms. Jung, You have go back to your room." A nurse approach Jessica. Krystal bid goodbye to the patients.
"See you tomorrow, stay tuned for our concert, okay?" Krystal said with a laugh and the patients all laugh.
Krystal push Jessica's wheelchair and they headed to her ward.
"I can walk you know Soojung?" Jessica rolled her eyes, her sister insisted she'll take a wheelchair.
"Nah! I don't want you stressing out yourself." Krystal said with a smile as they both stop in front of the door.
"Just a sec." Krystal humm the words as she open the door and push the wheelchair inside..
"Wae Soojung? Why did you stop?" The blonde asks, when Krystal stood frozen on the ground. The blonde sigh and stood up and saw a certain woman they don't want to see.
"T... Tiffany?" Jessica's eye widen in shock. Krystal just stood there frozen.
"Unnie? What are you doing here?" Krystal asks, shocked like her sister.
"YOu want to come in before I explains?" Tiffany walk toward them, the sisters enter the room, Jessica was walking and the wheelchair was completely forgotten.
"Why didn't you told us about this jess?" Tiffany started calmly.
"Unnie~"
"No Krystal, I want to know why, Is this why you turn Taeyeon down?" Jessica look down at the floor, not sure what to say to her bestfriend.
"Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany raised her voice a bit that startled the sisters.
"Jessie~ please, if you told us, we would be able to understand. Don't be silly to make us mad at you just to escape? What is this? A crazy game? You think we won't care at all?" Tiffany's eyes started to water.
"Tiff~ I'm sorry, I just don't want you to worry. I'll tell you all once I'm all okay." Jessica started to explain.
"When your fine? What if you won't? we'll be hating you for no reason then what? because you lied to us, we're your sisters and Taeyeon? You lied to her? by hurting her? You think we could just accept that you're suffering from an illness and we're not by yourside to comfort and give you strength?" Tiffany sobs.
"Tiff~ I'm sorry. I just don't want you to know,Can you not tell the others?" Jessica pleaded.
"I don't know if I can keep this a secret." Tiffani shook her head.
"Tiff~ please, I don't want to hurt the others further more." Jessica explain.
"I don't.. they deserve to know the truth." Tiffany said in a low voice.
"Tiff~"
"From you of course. Just be well and tell them the truth, I'll keep your secret for now." Tiffany sigh.
"Really? THank you steph.." Jessica said with a smile.
"Come here you You little." Tiffany hugs the Ice Princess and they both cries their heart out.
"I'm sorry Tiff." Jessica said in between sobs.
"It's okay, come here Soojung~" Tiffant open her arms and hug the sisters.
"Hiw did you know unnie?" Krystal asks.