- TEN || THE SENSE OF AN ENDING -

Jessica's Pov

"Unnie~" Krystal whinned as she opens the door and make a way for the visitor to come in.
"Stephie~" I called, and smiled at my friend.
"What took you so long?" I pouted at my friend, who promise to come yesterday but she cancelled it.
"Sorry jess~ I've been busy holding Taeyeon, She's been asking me what I've been up to lately." She apologize and kiss me on my cheeks.
"It's okay, I'm grateful enough you didn't told them." I smiled sincerely.
"Aigoo, how's your treatment?" She patted my head like I'm a puppy.
"It's going fine. They said I'll be fine." I smiled.
"Liar!" She pinch my cheeks playfully and I look at her curiously.
"I know your lying, tell me the truth." She demanded, this girl sure knows me.
"The doctor said, I need to be transfered to Amerrica." I started. Tiffany just stood there blankly.
"Are you going to be fine?" Tiffany asks.
"They said I'll be needing a surgery and all, I'll be fine."
"What? And you're just cool about it?" She raised her voice. I know she'll react like this.
"You have to let the other's know Before you go." She added.
" I can't tiff, maybe just after the surgery."
"No! You'll tell them! I'll be accompanying you. Just tell them the truth Jess." Tiffany pleaded.
"Please, for the sake of our friendship, I'll be there to support you." She took my hand and hold it tightly.
"Okay." I sigh in defeat, It won't kill me telling the truth, right?
"Unnie, Let's go! Han river is waiting." Krystal, who didn't hear our conversation enter the room excitedly.
"We're coming." Tiffany flash her eyesmile and took my hand.
"WHy do you treat me so dearly? I can do it myself okay?" I said witha laugh and walk on my own. I don't know why they're so overprotective
But I really can still move freely. I can still run, you know. I just don't.
Tiffany park near the Han River, She lay a picnic mat while krystal brought the food.
Krystal choose these place since less people come here.
"Can I really not help?" I asks, they do all the preparation while I was just standing near the picnic mat.
"Just relax Jess~ We got this." Tiffany wink and laugh.
"You're weird, you know." I stated staring at my fingers.
"Come on unnie~ It's all set." Krystal called and I joined them.
We ate some bibimbap, Barbeque, kimchi and some various american foods Tiffany prepared. We we're lying under the tree as we finished our lunch.
My head's on Krystal stomache, while Krystal's on Tiffany and Tiffany's on a pillow she brough with her.
We just liedown there for almost two hours not minding our surrounding at all, talking about everything and nonsense things.
"I wish we could do this next time." Krystal sigh as she stared at her fingers, raising her hands as if reaching the sun.
"We can, once Jess~ is fine. We would do this more often then." Tiffany said with a smile.
"It's five already." I pouted,they both got up and started to tidy things up.
After five minutes, we we're sitting inside Tiffany's car driving us back to the hospital.
"Thank you tiff.I really owe you this one." I said with a smile.
"No problem." Tiffany get back to her car.
"Take care." I waved and watch her drove away.

AUTHOR's POV

Tiffany park her car at the parking lot and headed to their dorm. She saw taeyeon get out of her room. Tiffany smiled but Taeyeon just give her a cold expression.
"What's wrong Tae?" Tiffany asks, following the leader to the kitchen where Sunny, Hyohyeon and Seohyun was eating Ice cream.
"Nothing." The leader replied coldly. The three girls look at both of them and go back to eating Ice Ceam.
"Tae~" Tiffany grab her arms but the leader harshly shook her off.
"If you have problems with me, can't you tell me directly?" Tiffany raised her voice. Seohyun and Sunny came to stop them, While Hyohyeon look at Taeyeon.
"Okay, I'll tell you then. Did you have fun at the Han River with that witch then? huh?" Taeyeon raised her voice.
Tiffany sigh in disbelief.
"Witch? You don't know anything on how much that witch is suffering. I don't have the right to tell you, Don't say such things to Sica just because she hurt you! we're all hurting here. We're used to be her sister, too." Tiffany said as her tears fall down
"You want to diss her? go on! Just make sure you won't regret it." Tiffany dash towards her room and cried, leaving the other member's wondering what she meant.
"Tae?" Sunny asks the leader, who was also lost in her own train if thoughts.
"I don't know and I don't care." The leader replied coldly and went to her room as well.
"I'm suffering too, tiff." Taeyeon cried that night, her pillows was her only shoulder, she doesn't want to bother anyone by her feelings, not her group.
Early that morning, Tiffany left the dorm and headed to the hospital. she already told Jessica to carry out the confession today.
The two bestfriend was now standing in front of their dorm, Tiffany open the door and holds Jessica's hand as they went in.
"Tiff, where~" Yuri didn't finish her sentence the moment she saw the missing piece of their life.
"Jess~" The tanned girl run and hug the blonde tighly.
"Jess~" Sunny and Yoona joined the group hug, sooner joined by Hyohyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung.
"We missed you. Why didn't you visit us?" Seohyun the maknae cried, Jessica who was hugging her smiled and pat the younger girls back.
"Sorry, I'm just kind of busy." Jessica smiled at Tiffany.
"What are you doing here early in the morning? Are you coming back?" Yoona who's wiping her tears asks.
"She's here to hurt you," A cold voice said from the kitchen.