Thirteen

[A/N:Last update guys. I will update on October 2nd week]

Hoseok's P.O.V

I smiled as I look at Yoongi and Jungkook held hands in their sleep. I don't know why but I'm not jealous now. I don't know but I felt like they are really good together and they are so cute.

I went out the room and sat on the chairs.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Jin and I went to the hospital because Jungkook is rushed there and I'm sure Yoongi is there. And I'm right he is in jungkook's room.

I saw Hoseok going out the building.
"Hoseok where are you going?" I asked him.
"I'll go  get Jungkook's clothes" he smiled and go.

We enter the room seeing Yoongi sitting and Jungkook sleeping.
"Hey how is it going?" I asked.
"He is OK. Can we talk?" We nodded and went out.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I regain consciousness and found no one in the room. I began to reminisce the scene before I got here. Remembering Yoongi and how he took care of me makes me blush.

Crap! OMG Jungkook stop it!

I try to get rid of yoongi in my mind. Hmm where is Hoseok anyway?

I grab my phone and red a message from him saying he went back to dorm to get some clothes for me. I suddenly felt the urge to go to the c.r and my room does not have one so I must go out the room.
I carefully get up and I realize I have dextrous in. I bring the stand and went to the door. I was about to open when I hear people talking. I recognize them as Yoongi Seokjin and Namjoon. What are they discussing? I placed my ear on the door and listen. I don't know I just feel like I have to listen.

"You seem to be so attached to Jungkook. You care for him so much." - Namjoon
"I don't know I just want to take care if him. "- Yoongi. I smiled upon hearing those.
"You really treat him well" - Namjoon
"Do you see Jimin in him? I just  observe it"-Seokjin. I feel my heart thumping hard. Does he really took care of me because he sees Jimin in me not because he do care for me?
"Yes. I did and I don't like to fail just as I am to Jimin ......."-Yoongi.
Thats enough to hear and I already felt weak and I sat on the floor with tears running from my eyes.

All this time I thought he do care for me. I thought he really is concern because he cares but it only turns out that he take care for me because he thought I was Jimin. He also don't want his mistake to repeat? So what am I, his guilt releiver? That if he will not fail in me he will not be guilty anymore? Is that really who he treat me?

I cried harder than before that I feel my heart beating painfully. I do not know when but I loss all consciousness.

Jin's P.O.V

I can't believe Yoongi actually. His answer us really confusing me.

*flashback*

"Yes I did and I don't like to fail just as I am to Jimin. I care for Jungkook because I care for him. I don't like to see him hurt and hurting. I hate to loose him just as I did to Jimin. And I will do whatever  it takes to make him stay. He means a lot to me" Yoongi said making Namjoon and me gasp.

"You like him?" I asked.
"But you can't like two. You mentioned you also have a something to Hoseok " Namjoon blurted out making my eyes go wide.
"Yoongi i can't believe it. Tell me who do you like really? Or who do you love? You are confusing me" I said and he just gave me a smile.

What was that suppose to mean?

*end*

I called Namjoon to ask about Jungkook's condition.

"Hello Joon how is he? Is Yoongi still with you?"

"Jungkook is fine and Yoongi us out to buy food. Hoseok is here too"

"OK good u just hope I can stay there "

"Dont worry princess he is fine. We will come back there before dark"

I hang up and started paperworks. I am really worried of Jungkook, I mean we just met but I have a strong attachment on him already. I don't know really but I can say that he is already important to me.

Jungkook 's P.O.V

*few days later*

I haven't seen Yoongi for days and I felt like my gloomy atmosphere is back. Its OK anyway, the music club is not yet operating due to some problems in the members and the President.

I did not attend school today because I'm not feeling well. While starring to space my phone rang and it's my mom.

"Hi mom."
"Jungkook how are you?"
".I'm fine mom. Found anything yet?" I'm talking about if they found a donor.
"Yes. Thats why I called. This is the only time I'm free to call. We found a donor and the operation must be done in three days. I have already book you a flight. You will be leaving tomorrow evening at 9pm. I will inform Hoseok later. You OK with that?"
Hoo! Finally.
"Yes mom. Tomorrow I will leave. Thanks mom. Very much"

I am relieved. I will be well soon. But then I have to at least say farewell to Seokjin and Namjoon. They have been there as my friends too. Yoongi?  Maybe not now.

*next day*

I meet Seokjin and Namjoon at a park to say goodbye.

"We will pray for the success of your operation Jungkook. Be strong OK?" Seokjin told me as I finish telling them about my leaving.
"Yeah. Jungkook promise us that you come back. By the way when is your flight?" Namjoon asked.
"Later. 9pm. Hoseok will accompany me to the airport" I answered and they both hugged me.

After we hugged Namjoon's phone rang so he left us.
"Did you tell Yoongi about this?" Seokjin asked me.
"I have no intention to" I answered him. I really don't know if I am angry at him or I just can't accept the fact that he don't care for me.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the not complete detail. Next chapter will be Seokjin and Jungkook's full convo. And also some more clues.
Seems like you already have a guess.

I cut the scene here because I want to make the moment more longer.