Decoxian V.S. Kistr

Kistr dashed towards Decoxian who did the same. When their fists collided it was as if a nuclear bomb had went off. When Julio had taken everyone one away to become Decoxian he had chosen Universe 2595 which no longer had human life.

A crater the size of Texas had formed from just one punch. "I guess it was a good idea coming to this universe then, because we would have killed millions with that" Decoxian said as he backed away. "Stop pestering and fight" Kistr said as he charged again.

Decoxian decided to dodge this time, when he did he grabbed Kistr's arm and began to swing him around in a circle. Once they had gained an rpm of 25,000 they let go and Kistr went halfway around the world in seconds. Decoxian caught up in half the time and began to use Kistr as a punching bag again.

Kistr quickly caught on and began to block the punches., Kistr realized that hand to hand would lead no where so he began to launch spikes like the ones from the future. Decoxian didn't seem to be phased as he launched water, fire, shadow, and beams to intercept the spikes.

Decoxian finally got a solid punch on Kistr and knocked the wind out of him, Kistr recovered rather quickly, but not quick enough as Decoxian had created a baseball bat out of the fire, water, shadow, and beam. He hit Kistr and sent him to London, Kistr landed in Big Ben.

As he got up Decoxian broke in and upon the sear force of his arrival inside Big Ben collapsed. "Are you ready to die Kistr, because we aren't" Decoxian said as they began to exchange punches again. "I won't die, not here, and not to you failures" Kistr said as he took a punch to the jaw.

Kistr created a ball of pure energy and didn't stop until it was the size of the biggest ball of yarn. Decoxian did the same and launched his towards Kistr who did the same. When the energy balls collided they created an explosion so big it created a crater from the east coast of America to the border of Germany.

Kistr and Decoxian were both still standing, they dashed towards one another and began to block each other's punches with punches. They had finally began to wear one another out as they began to slow down a bit.

They both realized this and put all the energy they could into a single punch. The both made contact on one another's face and with the force of each punch the earth completely split in half.

Decoxian managed to get off of the ground and so did Kistr, yet they both were unbelievably weak. "Okay there is only one thing we can do" Decoxian said as he created a long sword out of all of their essence. The hilt was Xaibere's essence with its crystal like look, the hilt ball was Lantern as it was a see though green sphere of energy, the connecter was Decker as it was ice, and the blade itself was half Julio with a pure black steel and half Saulian with a fire crystal look.

Kistr didn't know what to do besides launch everything he had at him. Decoxian powered up to max which was only half his full power at this point. He dashed towards Kistr and destroyed every thing he was throwing at him with his aura.

"KISTR ITS TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS" Decoxian yelled as he stabbed Kistr in the chest. "This... isn't possible.... I'm supposed to be immortal" Kistr said as Decoxian put his hand on him.

"SAY GOODBYE" Decoxian said as he blasted him with a beam of energy that destroyed the other half of earth. Kistr disintegrated on a molecular level and left Decoxian alone on the west half of earth.

"We did it boys I think it's time to go ho...." Decoxian made out before he collapsed. The moment he hit the ground they all demerged even the Being and Wolfrik were out cold.

-----Two hours later-----

"Well I guess this is good bye my friends I can send each of you back at the very moment I took you except for me and Saulian since our earth are more sensitive to this type of thing" Julio said as all five of them looked at one another.

"Well I've got to say this was crazier that hearing you are chosen for a prophecy" Xaibere said. "I'll never forget any of you" Lantern said. "I will take all I've learned to my guild mates" Decker said. "May the nine divines shelter you all from harm" Saulian said.

"So are you sure leaving that here is a good idea" Decker said as he pointed at the sword made out of their essence. "Yea it's too powerful for us to wield it properly separately" Julio said as the sword stabbed itself into the ground.

"I can only hope we never need to pick it up again" Lanterm said. "I fear the day we all must become Decoxian again will come" Saulian said. "Yea I think so too, but we'll be even stronger the next time that's for sure" Xaibere said.

"Well goodbye to you all I'm sorry I had to drag you all into this" Julio said as he stepped through his portal. Everyone else did the same.