Chapter 2

The rest of the day went by so slowly.

After that whole thing in the bathroom, we all ate breakfast in the kitchen. Well I didn't eat, I just sat there and pushed food around my plate. I got a glance every once in a while of Tristan looking at me. This guy officially creeps me out.

They both left when we were done eating. Of course mom asked them to stay a little longer, to talk I guess, but they said they both had to get to school. It being their first day and all so they have to be on time. 

On time my butt..

Ew. I can't get that picture of Tristan's butt out of my head...

They just wanted to get away from my mom's talking. Im glad their gone though, because that means no more Tristan. Thank god I don't have to see him all the time, just because he's my neighbor doesn't mean I have to see him, or talk to him, or even notice his existence. He's just my neighbor and thats all he'll ever be.

It was time to get on my way to school, so I got my backpack and phone from my room. Then I ran out the door yelling a good bye to my mom and brothers, who haven't even gotten dressed yet, and got in my car.

I drove over to my friend Emma's house to pick up her and Jessica for school.

After picking them up, I drove off to school. 

"Hey Alex how was your weekend?" Jessica asked while typing away at her phone. I glanced up at her through the rearview mirror.

"Just peachy", was all I said, then turned on the radio. The rest of the ride was felled with us singing and screaming the lyric's to some pop song that was on. I pulled into the school parking lot to park when i saw someone parked in my parking spot. I slowly pulled into a different one, trying to find out who's car was in my spot.

Once I killed the engine, we got out. Emma and Jessica already started walking towards the school while I kinda just stood there by my door. Slowly closing it, I just kinda stood there waiting for the person to get out of their car so I could get a look at them.

Finally the door opened and guess who, yep Tristan got out with his bag and sun glasses on. He looked over at me and just smirked, and did one of those head nods. I just put my sun glasses back on and walked towards the school, trying my best to ignore him and all the people staring at him. I was almost to the front doors when someone yelled my name. I looked around and saw it was Tristan who yelled.

"What do you want Tristan", I asked. I just kept walking towards the school not wanting to talk to him again, but I guess I had to because he stopped right in front of my way. He wouldn't let me go around him or anything.

I stomped my foot, frustrated. "What do you want Tristan", I growled, looking up at him.

He just smiled, finally a real smile some this guy. He leaned in close to me, his nose brushing my ear, "Have a nice day Alex", was all he said. The bell rang but I didn't move. He leaned back and then smirked again. That made me step back, grunting I pushed past him.

"Bye Alex see you later!" Tristan yelled, still standing in the same spot.

Throwing my middle finger back at him, I just kept walking and went to class.

Ugh this is gonna be a VERY slow day.

****

"Come on Alex! You're mom will never know. Don't you trust me?" Emma asked.

Emma, Jessica, and I were all sitting in my room after school that day. Emma has been trying to get me to go clubbing with her and Jessica for so long. She think's I don't get out enough, that I need to start doing what everyone else m age is doing. I thought I was already doing that?