Chapter 3

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

Ugh someone needs to shut that damn clock up. I'm trying to sleep over here.

Lazily hitting the off button on my alert clock, I sat up to stretch. Wow I slept til 11 pm, oh well.

Getting up and walking down stairs, I saw a pink sticky note stuck to the fridge. It was from my mom.

I had to run to the store real quick then to work.Ive left some money over on the counter for you to order pizza or something.Have a good days!

~love mom

Great. I'm stuck home alone all day without anyone to hang out with. Emma had some kind of family reunion thing to go to and Jessica had to babysit.

I guess I'm having a movie day then. Hurray for being a loner!

I decided to make me some popcorn to go along with my movie. Not feeling in the mood for a scary movie, I selected my favorite one of all times, The Little Mermaid.

What don't make fun of me. I can still watch it, there's no rules to not being able to watch it.

Anyways I put in the popcorn and pressed play on the tv, and sat down on the couch.

About half way though the movie, there was a knock on the front door.

Groaning I got up from my warm, comfy couch and went to answer the door.

"Why hello sweetheart", leaning onto the door frame was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"What do you want Cole?" I asked while walking back over to the couch. Not even bothering to close the door or invite him in.

You might be wondering who Cole is. Well he use to be my ex boyfriend, but now after all of that we decided to just be friends. Well best friends now.

"I got bored so I decided to come over here. Entertain me peasant", he said while taking a sit in my spot and getting some of my popcorn.

"Did you just really call me a peasant? Are you sure you wanna call me that?" I slowly started walking towards him.

He sat up immediately. 

"Ummm no? I mean I love you Alex! Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything for you!" He was now on his knees with his hands folded together in front of him like he was praying.

It was kinda funny to watch. He only does this when he knows he's screw up big time.

I just smirked at him. "You have to the count of three", I said. "One."

He just looked confused but then a look of realization came onto his face.

"Aw come on Alex. I said I was sorry, you don't have to do anything."

"Two", I was now about 4 feet away from him.

"Please Alex. I'm on my knees!" He said slowly scooting back on his knees.

"CHARGE!" I screamed a battle cry, charging at him.

He was surprised so he was kind of slow on getting up. But once he did, he ran so fast he almost fell on the coffee table.

"Get back here Cole so I can kick your ass!" Wow he was really running for it. But I was catching up to him.

Hehe sucks to suck Cole.

He was heading out the back door when I jumped on his back. He let out a shriek and fell to the ground, with me still on his back.

"Oh god girl what do you eat?!" He asked.