Blinded by Love

The social worker carefully guided Jimin back to his apartment. He still was not used to this, but after years of helping Jungkook he somewhat had the idea.

"Your apartment is on the right, sir..." the social worker opened the door and Jimin walked in.

"Thank you..." Jimin nods in the direction of the other male's voice.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?"

"I'm good, thank you." Jimin smiles. "I'll just be in my room,"

"Of course,"

Jimin lay on his bed, his eyes still damp from the hospital. How could Jungkook just leave like that?

All the countless, endless nights of him wishing for his eyesight back... after everything Jimin did for him... even if they didn't plan to get married, Jimin would've gave his eyesight sooner or later, if that would make Jungkook happy.

If only Jungkook could finally, truly see Jimin's love for him.

Jimin lay still, on his back. He promised to never leave Jungkook. Too bad he didn't do the same.

"Excuse me, sir," the worker knocks on the door. "May I come in?"

"You may," Jimin doesn't move from his current position.

"Sir... I've been informed you must put this on..."

Jimin already knew what it was. Jungkook had to wear one, but he never did. He never left the house, anyway... he said he couldn't trust anyone but Jimin.

The worker hands the familiar long slip of fabric to Jimin, who sits up and places it over his eyes. The worker comes over and helps him tie the blindfold securely at the back.

"Thank you..." Jimin says quietly. He still can't believe what was going on.

But what's done is done, Jimin quotes in his head. Jungkook may have left, but Jimin will never stop loving him unconditionally.

After all...

love is love

... but love is blind.

---