02

Keith Powers

"look at em he's a stalker man" one of my homeboys said causing us all to laugh "not a stalker just tryna give the girl back her highlighter" i lied causing them to laugh more.

I peeped her walking from the parking lot and i stood up "I'll catch yall later" i said giving them all a dap and walked towards the class.

I took my time walking giving her enough time to go in before me and find a seat, once i got inside i looked around for her and decided to sit next to her "damn she got nigga feelin like a spy" i thought to myself.

"Nobody sitting here?" I asked looking down at her, man was this girl gorgeous.

"yeah"

"well yeah i mean like nobody's sitting here, cause you know nobody is i just thought you meant-" she laughed cutting herself off

"Im sorry for rambling, have a seat" she said removing her bag from the empty seat. I chuckled and sat down i could tell she was nervous.

I pulled the highlighter out my bag and looked at her  "i believe this is yours"

she giggled and sat it onto her desk and i smiled as her hand brushed against mine

"you know, you should probably get a different brand those aren't-"

she laughed looking up at me "oh you complaining about my highlighter when you dont even have one yourself?"

"Well you know as friends we-"

"Friends? I dont even know you" she said cutting me off and began taking her things out of her bag.

"I'm Keith" i said holding out my hand
"Adrian" she said and shook my hand

She was softly spoken, her voice sounded amazing. And her laugh, I'd never get tired of it.

It wasn't long before we started another conversation about why she picked a major in psychology and some other little things.

We were taking notes the professor had projected and she reached out into her bag pulling out a pair of glasses. "Wow" i said causing her to turn her head and look at me

"You're beautiful" i said causing her to blush like crazy

"You're such a flirt" she said smiling and putting her attention back into the notes we were taking.

When class was over she let me walk out with her to her car

"Soo miss Adrian" i said as we made it to her car

"Mr Powers" she said smiling and looking up at me, her eyes were beautiful. Even though they were just brown, they were a beautiful brown.

"I think that you should let me take you out sometime" i stated.

"Hmmm" she said tapping her index finger against her chin as if she were thinking about it

"Okay" she handed me her phone and i handed her mine and we both stored  our numbers in

"I have to go to my next class, but you know i think we should turn that sometime into tonight" i said returning her phone

-
-
-

Adrian

"forever fucking whining"

I leaned against the bathroom door sobbing, i covered my mouth hoping he wouldn't hear me.

who would've ever thought I'd end up like this?.. I thought I'd be fine. I did everything right! I don't understand how it came down to this.

flashback