A New Life

I scroll up because there was a picture above the message. What I found absolutely horrified me......    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I see a picture of me doing the dirty with another guy. The thing about this picture that only I know is that it was photoshopped because I am a virgin. The photoshop is really believable so that means his brother probably did it; he is good like that. 

    "How does everyone know, though?" I ask myself.

     I decide to text his brother, Ezra, about how this fake picture made it's rounds throughout everyone in my school.

     Me~ Hey, I know you made that pic... how did it go around and why would you do that to me?

     After a few minutes I get a reply...      

     Ezra~ I am sorry about this, just dont text me anymore if you want to protect urself.... he made me edit some pictures and make things up and it ended up being emailed to everyone. Im sorry for everything...

     I am not going to reply because Ezra says that it will be better if I didn't. My life is screwed up, I can't go back. If only I didn't go to his house last night..... but my instincts told me to. Now I have no friends and no one to talk too. I have to suffer the consequences. Everyone HATES me....

     I know that I can make this right by telling the truth about everything, but I don't want to. I just need to keep that a secret for my sake. I don't want people thinking that I am just a stupid young girl desperate for a relationship. That is not who I want to be; that is not who I am.

     Suddenly, I smell the wonderful smell of savory bacon. I quickly wipe away the little tears I have and get up. To make it seem like a normal morning for me, I change into my Nike compression shorts and a sweatshirt (something I would wear for pajamas) and to top it all off some fuzzy socks. 

     I walk into the bathroom I share with my younger brother and I wash off my dried up, crusty makeup and cleanse my face. Running down the stairs, I make loud thumping noises, so my mom knows that I am awake. Once I reach the bottom, I calmly walk into the kitchen.

     My mom starts, "Hey sweetie, it's already eleven-thirty, and you just got up!", she laughs.

    "Yeah I stayed up a little too late, ha, so I just woke up", I reply.

    "Um, I don't want to sound like I was eavesdropping but when I was walking by your room, Nicole was yelling at you.... what happened?"

     I start to tear up and then I can't hold it in anymore. I burst out crying and I can't stop.

     "Oh honey, I should not have said anything about this." My mom tries to comfort me.

     I decide to tell her only about the picture and how it was photoshopped and how everyone hates me now. I did not even come close to telling her about the whole relationship.

     "Mom, I don't want to go to school. I want to do homeschool or cyber school, just anything so that I don't have to go back."

     "I understand, I won't make you go back. You can try cyber schooling."

      I know that will be only a little help, I won't have to see my peers at school but there's always my volleyball and basically anywhere else. I have to leave Pennsylvania, and soon.

    "Is that okay?", my mom asks me.

     I decide to tell her how I'm feeling, "I do not even want to be here, mom. Can we pleaseeeee move? It will help me a lot."

     She looks at me with a disappointed look on her face, "Honey, we can't just pack the whole family up right now. You know how much your brother enjoys it here and your father has an amazing job."

     "Oh", my whole life is going to be hell and I know it.

     "Don't be disappointed, I may have an idea, I just need to talk to a few people."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Right now I am eating my dinner in my room. I'm not exactly dying to hear my mom explain to my dad about what happened. I don't want to hear the embarrassing tales of my sucky life.

     All of a sudden, I hear my name being called from the family room. I sit up from my white couch that sits in my room, and I waddle downstairs. A blanket is wrapped around me because I was cold, so all I can do is waddle.

     When I reach the bottom step, I jump down and walk towards my parents. They are sitting on the big couch together so I join them by chilling on the love seat near them.

     My dad looks at me with a sad look. My dad has always been there for me and is more like me than my mom is, so we understand each other more. When I hurt he knows exactly why.

     "A, I am so sorry about what happened to you. I want to help you get through it, so me and your mom came up with a solution." My father has always called me 'A' ever since I was a lil kiddo. To this day I still like it.

     My mom bumps in, "Sweetie, how would you feel about moving to L.A. for a while."

     Now that is definitely one way to get my attention. "Did I hear you right?" I ask half laughing.

     She continues, "Well, I had a chat with your aunt about what I should do about this situation and she recommended that we let you live somewhere else while you are cyber schooling. Her best friend told her that if you stay in Los Angeles she can help you settle in and check up on you every now and then."

     "Me and your mother thinks that you're very mature for a sixteen year old so we think it's okay", my dad adds on.

     I try to contain my excitement. "Wow really? Thanks guys, I can live on my own. I can even try to find a volleyball team to play on and everything! I can do it."

     My mom sees how happy I am and smiles. "We know you can do it. We will help you pack up tomorrow and you and your stuff can fly out on Monday. And we will take care of the money for you. I hope you will pick up a small job for yourself though."

     "Okay, I probably will. Goodnight mom and dad, I love you!" I jump up all excited and hug and kiss my parents. I run up the stairs and into my room. My life can be possibly normal, maybe, just maybe. I mean I am moving all the way across the United States, so all I have to do is clear my social medias and I will be a new person!

     I wonder what awaits me in my new life.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     A/N~ Hey guys! Again if you are reading this then thank you! I don't exactly think many people will  end up reading this story, but hey, I like writing so I will just keep typing the story for myself. Anyways, if you are reading this I want to clear a few things up.

     One is that Gray and E will come into the plot soon; most likely in the next few chapters. I don't feel good about just hopping into the story quickly. I want to build a foundation and make a story. Ha, I'm weird.

     Also, Annie is a 16 year old girl from the boring state of Pennsylvania. I'm allowed to say that cause I live there, ha! She has a medium length of naturally straight blonde hair and nice blue eyes. I will put that into the story somewhere, but if you guys are like me, I need a visual in the first chapter.

     Again, thanks and I love you!!!!!