Welcome to L.A.

I wonder what awaits me in my new life.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It's Monday and I am feeling great about myself. I am actually in the car with my family going to the airport. It is time that I start a new life.

     I decide to waste time by clearing lots of my social media. I go to Instagram first and I start by deleting every picture or video that I ever posted. Sadness overwhelms me as I delete all these memories that I know will never happen again. All memories with my friends, it's really devastating. The memories that hurt the most are the ones that include Nicole, I know that she and I will probably never talk again. It hurts too much.

     I also decide to change my @name just for the fun of it. I obviously know that a lot of school mates, that hate me, still follow me, and will recognize me, but whatever.

     I quickly go on twitter and do the same. I delete all my tweets and change my name. 

     I look out the car window and see that the airport is really close. I am done with my changing of social medias anyways, I couldn't really do anything with snapchat so, oh well. I will just leave all the snapchat memories, they should be replaced with better ones soon, anyways.

     The car stops and my dad looks back at the family. "Well guys, it's time to get out."

     My 9 year old brother, William (we call him Liam), asks, "Can I just stay in the car?"

     "Wow, thanks Liam. You don't want to say bye to me?"

     "Well, sis, you won't be gone for long, right?"

     I look at him with a frowny face, "Last time I checked a few months is a long time."

     Now he looks surprised. "Oh."

     My whole family piles out of the car. My dad and I take the luggage while my mom takes Liam and Luke, my other younger brother that's only 4 years old. We walk into the airport and I start to think if this is all just a bad idea. I am kinda moving all the way across America without my family. But I do know that it's for the best, if I stay here it will be hell for me.

     Everyone reaches security and we get through without any problems. While my mom takes the boys into the waiting area my father and I take all the luggage to the convater belt thingy so it can be loaded onto the plane. Then we go and join the rest of the family.

     Now my mom is talking to me about safety and other topics a mother commonly worries about. "Honey, make sure you call me everyday. I need to make sure you are safe. Ok?"

     I giggle to myself because I know this little talk can go on for hours. "Ok, mom, I will try to call you everyday."

     "Also honey, make sure you call Ms. Sally anytime you have complications or you need help. Ok?"

     Ms. Sally is my Aunt's friend that is going to assist me with basic living. She is going to be my legal guardian while  living in L.A. "Don't worry mom, I will."

     "Oh and don't forget..."

     My dad finally steps in, "Darling, don't overwhelm the poor kid", he says while laughing.

     My mom stops, "I'm just worried."

     It is at this moment that we hear an announcement that the plane is boarding now. I look at my family, and I see that my parents are tearing up, as am I. I run up and hug my mom.