THE NIGHTMARE PART 2 THE NEXT NIGHT

THE next night Johnny watched Parry Mason after that he watched the Waltons the his friends . And they went to bed for a restful sleep but for Johnny that wasn't going to happen. he fell into a restless sleep. and the nightmares started these were worse than last night's nightmares. Johnny woke up screaming and sitting in the corner holding his switchblade and his was beating faster and faster. and his breathing was harder and harder. and he sat there shaking it wasn't long  before the others came in to help him calm down. Soda sat next to Johnny and talking to him and calming him down. Johnny started crying in Soda's arms. Soda held Johnny and rocking him just like he did his baby brother Ponyboy when he had a nightmare. Johnny went to sleep in Soda's arms feeling safe and loved and part of a family. the next day Johnny woke up and felt the nightmare of the night before was gone. but he knew that the nightmares will come back just like they always did. Johnny held the silver cross that Dally gave him and he felt safe. he found a photo of a family he looked at the photo. and a very good memory came to him and him knew who the family was they was the Waltons and they was to be his last foster family and they was good to him and loved him like he was their own but it wasn't meant to be. but they moved him again and the last time was with Ms. Evelyn Mercer. and after that he came back to his friends and back to Tulsa. and he is now the new member of the Curtis family and Johnny knew that he wasn't leaving ever again. and he was safe. but Johnny was scared that his nightmares would come back. for now he was safe and warm and loved.