Chapter 5

Boris P.O.V

It's now 5:36 at night, I'm glad bendy is hanging out with Felix or else I would half to go make dinner. I sighed and re-wet the cloth on mugs head. His fever didn't seem to be going down...this isn't good....its dangerously high....what if I can't get it down.....is he gonna....die...? NO! I couldn't let that happen! I felt a slight tug on my shirt, I turned to see mugs sitting up and awake. "Oh! Your awake? Sorry if I woke you u-" suddenly he kissed me on the lips! My face blushed dark red. I couldn't move, my heart was racing, my tail was wagging very fast. After a few seconds I started to kiss back, It felt.....magical, suddenly I snapped back to reality and pulled away. Mugs was still sick! He must be delusional! "Boris...." mug said his voice almost a whisper. I blushed, "y-ya mugs?" I studdered. "I love you..." he said with a weak smile before falling back and passing out again. I was shocked. Mugs was in love with me?! There was no way! This was a dream come true!! Wait! What am I thinking!? Mug is probly delusional from his fever. Maybe he thought.....i was someone else...my heart hurt to think of mugs loving someone else.. but if it made him happy then I was happy to.