Chapter 3

I was walking to football practice and I saw that Eddy and Ed was trying to convince Rolf and Steven to use there "sport cleaner" which is actually that stupid washer from earlier.

I walked up and heard Rolf yell no.

"Come on Rolf its only two dollars." Eddy was really bugging Rolf to use that stupid thing.

I walked aggressively toward them and said angrily, "Beat it dorks! No one wants to use that stupid thing!"

"There is grumpy pants again!" Ed said, while getting close to me but ran away when I walked close to him.

"Ed where are you going!" Eddy said while running after Ed.

"He left his stupid washer thing here." Steven said while kicking the washer.

"I will get rid of it then." I said grabbing the thing and pushing it outside for later.

I walked in the gym and saw that everyone was close together and they separated and they held a sign that said
"Welcome back to the team."

I froze. Rolf put me on the spot again. I didn't know what to other then walk away.

I walked out of the gym.
"Why the fuck did Rolf put me on the spot again?!" I yelled to myself.

I walked outside to get some fresh air.

"Hey kevin!"

"What the fuck do you want Rolf!?"

He walked toward me and stood next to me.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

I'm not okay! I thought to myself.

"I'm fine." I said moving his hand off me.

"Dude! Did you see Nazz?" He said looking sad to being happy.

"Who?" I said looking confuse.

"The new hot cheerleader!"

"No?" I said still confuse on who Nazz is.

"She was one of the people who were holding the sign. You should totally ask her out and get to know her. The hot cheerleader and the hot football player. You guys would be perfect!"

I sighed.
"I will talk to her later. Let's get this stupid practice over and done with."

Rolf and I walked outside and did practice.

    ~After practice ~

"Bye!" half of the team left.

Rolf walked up to me and said, "Go talk to Nazz now!"
I shrug my shoulders and we walk outside and there is a girl standing there.

"Nazz this Kevin, Kevin this is Nazz." Rolf said with excitement.

"The star player!" She said with her hand out.

I take her hand and shake it and say, "The cheerleader!' 

She laughs.

"See you guys are getting along already." Rolf says with a smile.

She smiles and says, "yep!"

I just stood there with a awkward smile.
Shit I remember Double D wants to talk.
"Well guys. I have to go. It was nice meeting you Nazz." I wave and walked away.