Chapter 2

"Hey Double D, want to come over and hang out?" I asked him while were walking home.

He smiles and says, "Yes."

I smiled and I looked down at the ground. Until I remember we left the basketball at the park.

"Dork. We left the basketball at the park." I said kinda embarrassed.

"Do you want to walk back and get it?" He says turning back.

"No. Were almost back at the cal-da-sac. When we get to my house, we can drive back and get it."

"Okay. That sounds like a good idea."

We get to my house and I grab my keys and we get Into my car.

When I start the car, the music was to loud.
Double D covers his ears and I turned it down.
"I'm so sorry. I forgot I had it up." I said while laughing.

He laughs and says, "It's okay."

We got back to the park and looked for the basketball.
"Do you remember where it landed at?" I asked him.

"No..sorry Kevin."

"Its alright dork."

"Wait its over there." Double D says while running over to the ball.

He picks it up and walks back over to me.

"Remember when we were younger and me and Rolf would play basketball ball. You, Ed, and Eddy would come the park and bug the shit out of us to play with us. But me and Rolf thought we were to good at playing that you guys were rub the "badness" on us."

"Yeah. would sit on the side watching you guys every move." He said while laughing.

"yeah! And over there, we would play football everyday. When you guys saw that we moved on from basketball, you would watch us play football and bug us to play that with us."

"Then one day you let us play and it hit Ed in the face and he started crying and ran home."

We both started laughing. We moved back to the bench.

"Remember one day at school, Rolf tried to confess his love to Sarah and she threw her mash potatoes on him and he ran out of the cafeteria." Double D said while laughing.

"Yes! Then he made me tell her it was a joke and she felt so bad that she said sorry."

"Was it a joke?" He asked confused.

"Nope." I said while laughing.

We started telling more memories till sundown.

"Look, the sunset looks beautiful." He said while looking at the sunset.

The sunset is beautiful but I kept staring at him.

He looked back at me and said,
"Remember that time when Rolf thought it was a good idea for all of us to have a sleepover at the park but when it got dark, he got scared and made us all leave."

"But you didn't want to leave." I said still looking at him.

"Yep. So you stayed with me even if Rolf wanted you to sleep over at his house. But we got scared so we stayed up all night just talk and telling each other stupid jokes."

"Then we heard people and got scared and hit under this exact bench." I said laughing. He starts laughing to and it was cute. I smiled.
The sunset starts to look even more beautiful, with little purple and yellow.
"This was fun Kevin." He says looking at the sunset.

"It was." I said leaning back looking at the sunset and then looking at Double D.
He looks beautiful.
Wait. Am I gay? No I can't be. That would explain everything.