Part 31-50.

NEVER LET YOU GO PART 31 

*Selena’s POV*

We got to Menchie’s and I called my dad to ask him where he was seated at so we met there. I was so nervous, I couldn’t believe all of this was happening, after so long I was finally going to meet my father.

“Ricardo?” I walked up to a man that looked like he was in his thirties, he looked Mexican and he did kind of look like me.

“Selena?” He got up and smiled, I wasn’t sure if I should go in for a hug or not but I did anyways and he hugged me so tight. The tears streamed down my face.

“I can’t believe I’m actually meeting you,” I said once we had pulled away.

“I can’t believe I’m finally meeting my daughter after 17 years,” he smiled. “And you do look like me,” he continued as we both took a seat and Justin came out with mine and his yogurt.

“Here you go baby,” he smiled and handed me the yogurt before turning to my dad.

“And you must be Ricardo?” My dad nodded and they shook hands before Justin took a seat next to me.

“I can’t believe I’ve seen my daughter and her boyfriend in magazines all this time and I didn’t know it was them,” we all laughed. “My other daughter, she’s thirteen years old and she’s a big fan of you two,” he smiled and I thought it was kind of weird that my sister was my fan but at the same time I liked the sound of that, ‘my sister’.

“My fan? But I’m not famous,” I shoved a spoonful of rasperry frozen yogurt in my mouth and I put my other hand on my stomach before even realizing what I was doing.

“Well she showed me the videos of you singing and you are very talented. Same to you Justin,” he smiled at me and then turned to smile at Justin.

“Thank you,” we both said in unison.

The rest of the time was great we got to know more about each other, he had a 13 year old daughter which he had to raise by himself because the mother had passed away and he was really nice. I even told him about my pregnancy and he was very excited. We promised to keep in touch and he said that he’d be there for the baby’s birth if we’d let him which of course, I told him yes.

“Could we look at baby names now?” Justin asked as he took off his shoes laid down next to me on the bed.

“Yeah and maybe we could start shopping online for things for the nursery and stuff,” I smiled as he opened up his laptop and googled ‘baby girl names’. “I’d like her to have an S name, I’ve always wanted my daughter to have an S name. Don’t judge,” I laughed and he clicked on a website and scrolled down to the S names.

“How about Santana?” He asked as he looked at the names.

“Sabrina, Samantha, Scarlett?” He he read the names that he liked as they appeared on the screen.

“Scarlett, that’s it. I wanna name her Scarlett!” I said excitedly as he continued to scroll down.

“I guess I could live with that, want her middle name to be Marie also?” He asked.

“I don’t know, maybe but let’s go look at other names first,” he started from the beginning, trying to find a name that sounded good with both Scarlett and Bieber.

We scrolled through the names and found another name that we likeD, Eliana. So our daughter would be name 

Scarlett Eliana Bieber Gomez

.

NEVER LET YOU GO PART 32

*Justin’s POV*