Chapter Eight

Hey guys, so here's a chapter for the album release! Sorry we didn't post right away, Sunny's laptop wasn't working! Anyways enjoy.~Luna&Sunny

Lauren's POV

"Come on Laur. Come to bed." Camila whined.

I rolled my eyes. "No, Camz." I said softly.

"Please.... I'm lonely." She said, making a move to climb off the bed.

It's been four days since the doctor released her from the hospital, with strict instructions to stay in bed, eat food and drink liquids.

"Camz, you have to stay in bed." I said, hopping over to the bed on the crutches and pushing her shoulders gently to make her lie back down.

I had been told to stay on the crutches until I could get back to the hospital for an x-ray to see if it had heeled correctly

Groaning, she fell back on the bed, grabbing my hips and pulling me on top of her so that I'm straddling her hips.

"I want you." She breathed out, pulling down on my hips and rocking up against me.

"Camz, stop." I said, pushing myself off of her and flopping onto the bed beside her.

"Whatever." She mumbled, rolling onto her side and facing away from me.

I sighed, getting up off the bed and managing to hop around the bed to the crutches. I picked them up and used them to hop into the living room. "She's in a mood." I said to Normani who was trying to get Kinsley to sleep.

"Again?" Normani sighed as she finally managed to lay Kinsley in her crib. "She's been in a mood for the last three days."

"Yup." I said, stopping beside her and looking at my daughter. She reached up to try and get me to pick her up.

"Up." She squealed.

Normani ran a hand through her hair. "I give up you little monster." She said reaching out and tickling Kinsley's side.

Kinsley burst out laughing.

"You know she won't go to sleep, she knows something is wrong." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

Lifting Kinsley back into her arms, Normani tilted her head to the side. "Let's play a game, whoever goes to bed the fastest gets a cookie."

Kinsley squealed, clapping her hand and reaching out to me.

"Mommy can't carry you right now." I said softly.

Her face fell and she turned, burying her face in Normani's neck.

"I'll take her." Zayn said appearing out of nowhere and grabbing Kinsley, before disappearing once more.

Biting her lip, Normani turned toward me. "Why don't we go and try to deal with Camila?"

I took a deep breath before nodding and following her into the bedroom.

Camila glanced up and grinned at Normani. "Manz, come here."

Normani gave her a stern look. "You have to snap out of this Camila. This is not you." She said.

"You don't know the real me." Camila growled out, her eyes darkening before she turned away from us.

Normani let out a stressed sigh, running her fingers through her hair. "I guess we will leave you alone so you can figure out who the real you is." She said and we both left the room.

"I don't understand what's going on with her, she was fine when we first brought her home." I mumbled, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know either. Maybe Quinn can find out." She suggested,