ASTRO - Confession

I won't say much, not him Why are you attracted to bad guy To be honest, I feel frustrated I like you but I couldn't confess yet Hey baby, Forget him I can't see that In my arms Lean on me and tell me when you're about to cry It isn't time yet But you try to stey away from me There are lots of people But, why I do love in pain full Why do I only look at you?Not to tear on your beautiful eyes I'll kiss on your flushed cheeks Will you be mine from today?For making your cold hand be warm I'll blow on your hands with my mind Will you be mine forever?I'll love you as much as I can I can't live with anyone but you I won't change my mind You caught my eyes And your next seat is empty It'll be great if I stand by you Look, you're mine Now answer me Time is ticking, tic tac  toc I've ever met Fall is coming And the feeling of you is new I hope you don't push me anymore Who is looking at you There are lots of people But, why I do love in pain full Oh no, I'll confess now I'll care you as much as I've waited We're friends until yesterday But, I'll be your man from today I'm walking on air, I can't move when I see you I was so thrilling, so I was tossing and turnning Every day is new and I'm trembling because of you How are you today?From a lover not a friend Not to tear on your beautiful eyes I'll kiss on your flushed cheeks Will you be mine from today? For making your cold hand be warm I'll blow on your hands with my mind I'll confess you by gathering heart Will you be mine forever?I'll promise you who believes me I like you, can you hear my me?