Ch.7

Roppi pov

"Hey-" before I can even argue with him he's asleep. I have to admit, it feels nice to be comforted, but I'm definitely not use to it.

I sigh and turn on my side. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight. I never can. I don't know what it is. Insomnia, anxiety, feeling anxious, could be a mix of all of them.

I look at my arms. He's probably noticed by now. I hate the fact that he knows so much about me, and I know hardly anything about him.

I can ask him questions tomorrow, but the main one I want to ask is why he even cares?

Why is he here, helping me, looking after me, caring. It confuses me. He looks out for others, not just himself.

I might even start to like him, I can't trust him, I can't trust anyone. But he kind of forced me into this situation.

I start to feel a bit tired, which isn't surprising, I haven't slept in two days. Maybe I can go to sleep tonight.

Timeskip

I wake up and look at the clock. 7:36 am. I actually slept for the night. I looks to my side to see that I'm alone.

I can smell a nice aroma coming from the kitchen. I get out of bed and walk down the hallway following the smell.

I see tsuki humming and making omelettes. " good morning!" He says brightly turning to face me.

" oh, morning" I say back. I walk to the kitchen and put the kettle to boil while I get the coffee out of he cabinet.

"Foods almost ready" tsuki says. I freeze for a minute, just he thought of it makes me sick.

"I'm not hungry" I say bluntly trying to mask any emotion. " come on Roppi, please?" He asks.

" but I'm not hungr-"

" doc says I have to feed you 3 meals a day, so tuff" he says. He may be nice, but damn he's stubborn.

" ugh, I'm not getting out of this am I?" I say picking up the coffee and walking to the table. I sit down.

" nope" he says putting the omelettes on two plates. He walks over to the table and puts one plate in front of me. He sits down and starts eating.

I eat about half of it before pushing it away. " what's wrong with the rest of it?" Tsuki asks me.

It's been so long since I've ate actual food, that I'll be sick if I eat anymore.
"I'm full" I tell him, trying to avoid it suspicion.

" you know, you don't have that much food here, and the most of the food you do have expired about a month ago, what have you been eating?" He asks. Fuck.

"F-fast food" I say nervously. I mean it's half true. " that doesn't explain why your malnourished" he says.

" Im not!" I say louder than I expected. "Yes you are, you can't really deny it" he says. Ugh.

I stand up and walk over to my bedroom. " where are you going?" Tsuki asks me following me.

" back to bed? I have nothing else to do" I say. " w-we could go food shopping" Tsuki says. Just the thought of food's making me sick.

" but I'm tired" I tell him. I walk into my room. I'm so use to being alone, doing what ever I want, but now I cant even do that. Then I have an idea.

" actually if you go food shopping, I can go to sleep" I say.

" but you have to come with me" tsuki says. " why? I'm tired" I say.

" w-well, I guess I can go on my own, y-your gonna go to sleep right?" He asks worried.

" well duh, I'm tired" I say walking to my room. "See ya" I say closing the door.

Timeskip

There's a knock on my bedroom door. "I-I'm leaving now, I'm gonna go get my stuff at the same time" I hear tsuki say.

"Kay" I respond and then I hear the door go. I'm alone now. I get out of bed and sit on the sofa.

I probably have about 2 hours. I go to the draw and pull out a knife. I'm probably gonna regret this.