Ch.13

Tsuki pov

"Tsuki?"
"Tsuki?"
"Um, hello?" Roppi waves his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, wha?" I ask. He sighs.
"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"N-nothing" I say nervously. He tilts his head. "Come on tell me" he says in a whiny tone.

"N-no! We have to get ready for bed anyway" I say getting up. "Ugh, it's not fair, I know hardly anything about you" he says following me.

"Well...ask me a question and I'll answer it" I say looking through my clothes for my pyjamas.

"Okay then...hmm.... why do you care so much? Why do you want to help me?" I freeze for a moment.

"I can help you, I can help everyone!" I turn around and smile at him. "But why?" He asks.

"Because you need help, I want to help people, make them feel needed and safe" I say.

"Huh, well that's borrring, tell me something else" he says getting his pyjama top.

" ugh, I'm too tired can we just get changed and go to bed?" I say walking over to the bed.

"Finnne" he whines as he turns his back to me and takes his shirt off.
I do the same.

I look down at the scar on my chest, it's barely visible but I can still see it.
"You okay there?" Roppi says as he taps my shoulder making me jump.

"U-uh yeah fine" I say smiling, I look at his chest, the cuts he had stitched up are still very visible.

"You seem very out of it lately, wanna talk about it? I mean your helping me and all..." he says getting his shirt on.

" I'm fine really" I say getting my shirt on. He sighs and Carrys on changing.

Timeskip

We both get into bed and get comfy, I can tell Roppi's cold since he's only wearing boxers and a short sleeve top.

I'm wearing the same thing, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable because he has to wear boxers so I'm wearing mine too.

I checked his cuts and they seemed to be fine, so we got into bed and got upset the covers.

Roppi was shivering even though we were wearing the same thing, but then again he is like a few stone less than me.

I wrap my arm around him and pull him close to me to warm him up. He turns around to face me and snuggles into me, resting his head on my chest.

I can tell he's half asleep because he wouldn't normally do this. He stops shivering and falls into a peaceful sleep. Me soon after.