Chapter 4

~Readers P.O.V~
With the blush on my face growing redder and redder by the second I finally tell him my name. "Thank you for the com...compliment my name is (Y/N) and what is yours kind sir?" Once again this man starts giving me a strong smirk on his face he finally states his name. "Well my name is Sadiq and it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)" The rest of the trip I started to feel less anxious to get off the plane with the help of my new friend Sadiq. But all during this whole interaction I felt these eyes staring me down like predators with their prey. I was taken back from my daydream when Vladimir finally spoke from his two hour absence. "Hey (Y/N) can we switch seats my stomach is killing me and in my household sitting in the middle makes it better." She hesitated for a second until she gestured to get up and switch.

~Vladimir's P.O.V~
Ahh good she didn't suspect a thing I need to talk with an old friend. As I was about to sit down in my new seat someone interrupted my motion. "Vladimir?" I couldn't move I was frozen in the moment when Sadiq realized it was me so quickly. "Do you and Milen still play together?" His cockiness just made me more nauseous at the way he knew I loathed him but trying to become close. Finally I sat down in my new seat wishing I could trade again but he was flirting with (Y/N). Signing to myself he put his arm around me before I can react he whispered in my ear which almost made me punch him. "Vladimir you don't have a chance with her it's sad that you even try." This is the point where I would kick his ass but the plane landed in Bucharest, Romania. I glanced at (Y/N) finding her snoozing on the plane window. Like any sane person would do I stated to move her arm lightly trying to wake you up being very victorious. The person next to me known as Sadiq pushed me out of the way and she opened her eyes glaring into his brown eyes.

~Reader's P.O.V~
I wake up to see Sadiq staring into my (E/C) eyes starting to get flustered. Before anyone of us can speak we were disturbed by Vladimir. "We should get going to our hotel!" His voice was colder and lower than ever before but deep down this felt like jealousy. After that statement we found our way out of the airport and hoped into a taxi. When we both got in and sat in complete silence. But before we got closer to the parking lot he spoke but back into his joyful self. "We are here probably in the most beautiful part of Romania... Bucharest