Chapter 2

In a sudden action the sound of your alarm clock waking you on the quick moment. Slightly looking over at the nightstand it wasn't what you would have imagined, it wasn't for college it was Vlad. Making the move to pick up your phone failed falling straight on your back. "Ahhh stupid desk." Was the first and only thought beginning of that day. As you were about to get up the phone rang louder and longer than the last time. Taking your time listen to the song you and Vladimir had chosen for each other's ring tone. Finally standing up and picking up the phone to find out 35 missed calls at 3:30 in the morning. Many people would find this absurd or just plain annoying but it was just a normal routine. Before you where going to call him back it rang for the 36th time. "Hello?" With an accent of dryness in you're throat. Before you continued that thought Vladimir yelled straight into the phone by the way it sounded to you. "(Y/N) YOUR LATE WE NEED TO HURRY WE LEAVE IN TWO HOURS. WHAT TOOK SO LONG. WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME?" Right as he was about to begin more commotion you stopped him. "Chill I got all my stuff packed I just need to take a shower." On the other side of the phone you heard him sign out a small proportion of air. Agreeing to what you said as he knew he was wrong and becoming mopey to cheerful all of a sudden out of no where. "Ok (Y/N) I'll start leaving now and you better be ready because I'm not going to wait. See you in a little bit." Just as you said good bye as well rushing to the bathroom and turning the water on burning water to wake you up instantly. Taking each part of clothing one by one as fast and neat as you ever had in you're life.
~Timeskip~
Just as you where about done with your hair you look directly at the clock '4:00'. After looking away from the time the noise of the doorbell still ringing throughout the whole dorm. Knowing exactly who it is you went back to your room and get everything you need for the trip walking to the door. First staring out the peep hole to make sure it wasn't unwanted guest but it was the person you wanted to see. Opening the door to be glaring at the red eyed Romanian in the mere of seconds. "You ready to go because we kinda have a tight time schedule!" Coming out of daydreaming in his handsome eyes you continued the conversation. " Yea I'm ready let's go." Before you can even ask for any help at all he picked up a bag while grabbing your arm running straight to his car. Again be a young gentlemen he was he opened the car door for you and taking your stuff putting it in the back. Running back up to his seat like he was really in rushing putting on his seat belt and jetting out of there.