Chapter 3

*Sorry for the (almost year) hiatus I've thought of a couple scenarios for upcoming chapters. You could say I had writers block or something like that. I might only do like 6-10 chapters but I'm still debating on that. Once again my apologize, and enjoy this chapter and a lot coming up.* ~@_PRUSSIA_SWAG
____________________________________
~Vladimir' P.O.V~
As I drove off (Y/N)'s drive way I couldn't help but feel really pleased with myself. Bring one of my best friends but also my crush. Continuing to drive onto the highway he heard a small sign from the shorter girl he began to speak. "What's wrong (Y/N) you seem quite stressed why is that?" Suddenly she looked out of the car window nervous about the plane ride thinking for the worst. "Vlad...I've never flew on a plane before and I just feel something bad could happen." He glanced at her for a second and went back to the road. Before she could say anything else Vladimir stopped the car in a different type of parking lot. "Vlad we're here now aren't we?" His car doors opened to feel the fresh air hit his face and spine. "Ah yes we are here now but you shouldn't worry I've been on planes many times." (Y/N) got out and followed along side with Vladimir with your passport in your left hand. With the other hand using it to drag your suitcase.

~Timeskip/Readers P.O.V~

So we took our seats the fourth row to the right after the cockpit. "Could I sit out on the left side of our seats?" Shaking his head as a indication that he means yes. You both take your seats with Vladimir staring straight at you with love in his heart. You could feel a strange vibe from someone glancing in your direction. When you turned around Vladimir was studying outside the tiny window. As a idea came into your head one of the employees went to the speaker phone to announce the plane has take off. After her announcement to the passengers you started to get very anxious about any scenario but Vlad knew of you're nervous state. "(Y/N) don't be nervous look on the bright side you get to visit your dream vacation." She thought about it for a while until a muscular older man sat next to her. "Sorry it was the only seat open that was near my brother." The smaller woman looked up at him and started to get a tiny blush on you're face.

~Vladimir's P.O.V~
I saw this huge man sit next to (Y/N) and apologized for his cluster. He had this disturbing aura surrounding him. Then I hear him say this which made me very pissed. "You are very gorgeous what is your name lovely?" This is when I found out I knew this man from my childhood "Sadiq"