The sleepover

Hey Guys sorry i forgot to update for like a week anyway i didn't get any comments on what the name of Aphmau's brother should be called but my friend named Renae suggested that it should be Zane sooo that's what its going to be, Anyway hope you like this chapter.

aph's POV

its been a week since i started to go to Phoenix Drop high and its now Friday i mean what could go wrong.

as i woke up my brother knocked on my door and said "Come on out kitty tell me about your Stupid life" Ugh i hate that name "Zane stop calling me that name that the stupid shadow knights came up with" i said, to be honest i don't know why they call themselves that i mean there not really like knights because there mean and knights save people from fire breathing dragons and evil step mothers. As i got up i opened the door and walked past my brother not even saying one word to him about the subject i mean thinking about it i was being rude by doing that maby i should say sorry i did push past him. no i shouldn't because he is trying to get information for the shadow knights to bully me. <------ (LOL my brother is depressed and lonely just like Zane) 

As i walked out the door to walk to school Ivy tripped me over and as i got up a breeze went past and blew my skirt up, As i tried to push it down i saw people taking photos and laughing so i ran to school and locked myself into a bathroom stall and cried until someone walked into the bathroom and said "K-Kawaii~Chan was w-wondering if y-you where o-o-okay because Kawaii~Chan saw what Ivy~Chan did to you Kawaii~Chan thought it was rude of Ivy~Chan." As i wiped the tears from my eyes i said "thank you for being nice enough to come and ask me if i was okay" As i opened the door and walked out Kawaii~Chan said "do you want to come to Kawaii~Chan's sleepover tonight" as today was Friday i said yes we exchanged numbers and i went to class while glancing at Aaron and seeing Michi clinging to his arm but she was sitting in my seat so i walked up and asked her to move but she said no in a really disrespectful voice and Aaron pushed her out of the way so i sat down and waited for the teacher to start the class.

*Time Skip*

its now after school and i was heading to Kawaii~Chans house for her sleepover and when i got there they where playing Truth or Dare so i joined in and it was Katelyn's turn. "Aphmau T or D" she said so i replied with "Dare" so she thought about it and said "i dare you to go to Aaron's house sit on his lap and make out with him By the way he is sitting on a chair outside his house he lives across the road" i blushed and walked over to him and sat on his lap blushing bright red and as i put my lips against his i felt as if i liked him i mean of corse i don't hes a total jerk i mean hes been bulling me all week but surprisingly he dident hold back so we sat there for 45 minuets making out when i ran off blushing.

i hope you guys liked this chapter anyway cya.