Trouble

Aphmau's POV

OMI  cant believe that the guy that I've been fighting with and the one i thought hated my guts likes me and told me he likes me..... and hes now my boyfriend.... yesterday he gave me a rose its beautiful i think while looking at the rose on my bedside table, i put it in a vase yesterday and its more beautiful than ever..... i hope i can see Aaron today i mean it is the weekend but the thing is what about my mum what would she think about me hanging out with a boy... maby i could say i'm going to hangout with a girlfriend and secretly sneak out to see Aaron.... yeah ill do that.... i got up and got dressed into the same clothes i wore yesterday i mean i washed them yesterday sooo they should be okay... and i walk downstairs tell my mum i'm going out with Kawaii~Chan and i leave the house and walk to Aaron's house but on the way there i see garroth and he stops me on the footpath and hugs me than kisses me i try to pull away but i couldn't because he was hugging me to tight then i finally pushed away and saw Aaron standing behind Garroth trying to hold back tears then runs.... "AARON WAIT" i scream crying "don't worry about him hes nothing compared to me" garroth said. As i ran i saw Aaron sitting on a bench crying and as i walked up to him i say "Aaron he grabbed me and forced kissed me i tried to pull away but he was holding me to tight i couldn't breath please believe me Aaron i'm so sorry" he said "are you just trying to humiliate me" "no i'm not" i said" "Shore by the way i'm breaking up with you" he said and ran away..... oh no what have i done i think while crying..

Aaron's POV

she kissed garroth why, why is this happening to me i finally find someone i love and she cheats on me what has my life come to.... maby she is actually sorry maby he was trying to break us up maby it was garroth's plan to date her.... that's it she didn't do anything wrong it was me who misunderstood.... i'm going to go and apologise for saying such things and for not listening to her explanation..... as i run to the park and see Aphmau crying i walk up to her and say "i'm so sorry for misunderstanding what happened" she replied with "why didn't you just listen to me" "because i guess i was kind of jealous" i say "can we be girlfriend and boyfriend again" Aphmau says "yes we can" i say and kiss her "my love for you is eternal" i say....

Aphmau's POV

Aaron and i got back together and he is walking me home i'm so happy..... as i looked at the other side of the path Kawaii~Chan came and said "Kawaii~Chan got Aphmau~Senpai's Text" so Kawaii~Chan walked me home and as i walked in the door my mum wasn't home so Aaron and Kawaii~Chan slept over... i went to sleep and woke up at like 12 am and looked at Kawaii~Chan and Aaron and saw Aaron awake but he was crying so i walked up to him and hugged him and told him to get some sleep but before i could get up i fell asleep in his arms...... i woke up in the morning and saw that Aaron was sitting there hugging me and he realised i was awake and he hugged me and kissed me and as he pulled away we heard Kawaii~Chan Squealing..... noooo i forgot about the fangirling..

Hey Guys sorry about the cliff hanger i hope you enjoyed and have a nice day