Everyone has there own little secret

Aaron's POV

i still cant believe that Garroth would do that to me isn't he one of Aphmau's friend i mean i think he is maby hes not and hes just one of those people that try's to make my life a living hell anyway i'm on my way to school and I've had a wonderful day today but oh no its Garroth. i think as Garroth and Laurence walk up to me " Aaron u know that we know your little secret" Laurence said "Yeah and if you don't be careful the whole school will know this secret of yours" Garroth followed with. "w-what are you talking about i don't have a secret" i said "yeah u may not but Aphmau does" Garroth said, wait Aphmau is hiding something from me..... No she wouldn't there just trying to make me question my relationship with Aphmau. "What no she doesn't she would never hide something from me" i say and Laurence replied with "Everyone has there own little secret Aaron" and they walked away what was that about anyway i need to go to class we have to prepare for a play that is taking place i just got an message telling me about it i think as i run to the hall, i think its Romeo and Juliet but I'm not sure yet i think so at least.

Aphmau's POV

I just got a text from Aaron saying we need to go to the hall to do a play for Romeo and Juliet.... wow i love that play i really want to play Juliet and maby Aaron will be Romeo...... omi i just realised if Aaron is Romeo and another girl is Juliet than they will have to kiss...... No i cant think about that if hes not Romeo i'm not Juliet we will just have to play another role. When i got to the hall i saw the teacher choosing roles so i walked to Aaron and dragged him to the teacher and said "I would like to sign up for Juliet" but since Aaron had already signed up for Romeo i thought that i would sign up for Juliet since we are boyfriend and girlfriend but as soon as i said that the teacher said "sorry Lilly has already signed up for Juliet and Aaron is Romeo but you can be Lilly's Understudy" Oh no if Lilly gets the part she will kiss Aaron....

Lilly's POV

YESSSSSS it was my plan all along to be Juliet before Aphmau got there so i could kiss my one and only Aaron he is the only reason i am here in the first place if he hadn't of been here i wouldn't have joined but since hes here i will be able to kiss him passonantlly right in front of Aphmau and hurt her 'little poor potato hart' i mean what does she think she is doing being with MY Aaron i mean hes mine not hers MINE she cant be with him well i guess i will be with Aaron after this play instead of her i mean shes just so annoying....

*Time Skip*

Aphmau's POV

OMI its the day of the play and Lilly is away yeessssss i get to play the role of Juliet okay okay i need to calm down its nearly time for the play but i look so pretty though.....

APHMAU

AARON

OMI the play is starting

*Time skip*

Aaron's POV

Its now after the play and i'm walking with Aphmau to the mall because i have a surprise for her.. when we got there i told her to wait at the door and i walked back holding a cadge with a blanket over it and as i took the blanket off the cadge and revealed a puppy her eyes sparkled and she started to cry while patting it...

 when we got there i told her to wait at the door and i walked back holding a cadge with a blanket over it and as i took the blanket off the cadge and revealed a puppy her eyes sparkled and she started to cry while patting it

she is so adorable.....