The Artsy Skele

Meh/Author's P.O.V.

The skeleton stepped out of the weird looking portal thingy.

      You kept on staring that you did not notice strings going for you arm, until it was a few inches away, but fortunately you dodged, which was not very smoothly because you fell backwards with a thud.

      "Ouch..," you mumbled softly.

      "W-hy ca-can't I pu-ull out you-r soul!," he sounded a bit frustrated.

"Huh," the unnamed girl let out quietly, confuzzled on the matter.

      The next try he tried to attack the cunfuzzled girl, he got her with his blue strings, holding her up in place by her arms.

      She tried to kick but then decided it was useless so she tried calling out for help, you had hope you would get out of this alive.

      As you called out someone did hear it was another skeleton, an artsy looking skele at that, you just hope he wasn't as mean as the glitchy skele.

      "Error let her go she did not do anything," the artsy looking skeleton he had a big paintbrush as a weapon?

      "We-ell she d-did i-t's h-her e-xistence" the Error guy said.

      The artsy guy just frowned at this answer, but the innocent (H/C) haired girl did not know what was going on and was very confuzzled.

"Then you leave me no choice, I'll fight you," he said a bit hesitate.

Error knew deep in his heart that there powers were equal match, so he let out a sigh of frustration at this odd.

He made one of those things he came from and sighed.

Stepping inside the portal thingy and as his whole body was inside the portal thing he disappear never to be seen again, well at least that's what you hoped.

Now that everything was clam you looked at the features of this new skele(once again I'm too lazy so I'll give a picture:3)

Ink's P.O.V.

I let out a sigh of relief glad that I did not need to fight him again.

I almost forgot about the unknown girl until she spoke ", w-who are you."

She poked bravely, as she stepped closer to me.

I flashed her a grin and said ", mine name is Ink!"

"My name is (Y/N)," she said stepping closer to me.

She sent me back a small smile of her own too.

"Where am I?" She curiously said to me.

"I don't really know, it looks like some sort of void, though," I said trying to tell her the things that I know so far.

      She let out a soft sigh, and than yawned the most adorable yawn ever, even cuter than Blue, which says a lot.

      "Hey you should come with me, I'll let you rest up at my home," I said inviting her.

      "Okay," she said at the same time she yawned those adorable yawns.

      I made a rainbow portal.

Meh/Author P.O.V.

      As he made a weird portal thingy and told (Y/N) to step in, and she did so, the skele stepped in also.

      Even though (Y/N) knew it was a quick decision, she had a gut feeling that he was good, he did save after all, but she wonder why the Error skele guy wanted to hurt her.

      After awhile of showing her around the house she showed her where she should be staying, and now she laid in bed motionless and slowly starting to fall asleep on the comfy bed, better than the void's floor to say the least.

      You silently went to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      Hoped you enjoyed sorry it was not that interesting, but I tried.
      Oh! Also please comment it 'tis my motivation:3
      BYE!!!

~KC