Edgy Skeleton

Authors P.O.V.

      The (H/C) haired girl just stood there scared, and alone. She sniffled softly, as a hot tear went down her cheek silently. Clang!!! Went off a sound from the kitchen, she looked up startled by the noise, her tears stopped, and her sad expression replaced with startleness.

      She started to walk towards the kitchen scared but curious, she heard a groan of pain. "F**k!" the voice cussed in pain.

      "A-are you okay," she asked innocently. The skeleton looked up at her.(here's the picture again, it's up there). "Does it look like I'm f***ing okay!" He hissed back in pain, and annoyed by the girl's question. "N-no s-sorry for asking" she said whimpering tears pricking in the corners of her eyes. "Uhhh don't cry," the skeleton said unsure on what to do. "*Sniff*w-who are you?" the (H/C) girl asked " I am underfell sans but you call me Edge" the skeleton known as Edge replied.

time skip cause glitch has no ideas to do:

      (Y/N) and Edge introduce themselves to each, then started to chat on the couch when they suddenly heard a loud bang, followed by three groans of pain, coming from the kitchen. Both of you stayed silent till Edge said ", W-who's there!"

there we go another chapter, you do you think came? hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

hint: one is a skeleton and two are human~

~Glitch

(I have a co author on quotev, and she made this chapter, just explaining if your confuzzled why the writing different, anyway sorry for the long wait.)