The Prisoner's wish

*JongIn's POV*

Tiana was half asleep on the sofa watching TV with Jason. She was nodding as Jason was talking about his day but I could bet she wasn't listening to any of his words. I was working on my computer behind on the table, watching them from time to time. I had plenty of thing to do but I couldn't help but want to join them on the sofa. Tiana suddenly fell asleep and Jason seeing that stopped talking to go put his head on her laps. It was the most adorable image ever. I got up silently and took a photo of them in this position. My work was important but more is my family. Suddenly my phone went off so I answered it.

"Hello?

-JongIn!

-Father?

-How dare you?! Krystal's called me saying you ask her to get out of your life." His voice was cold and almost scaring. I didn't want to wake Tiana and Jason up so I went to the bedroom.

"Yes, I did. She came to my apartment and started a fight with Tiana.

-What is this woman doing at your apartment?

-We're living together with our son.

-You what?" I could only imagine the rage on his face

"You're living with a woman you're not married to with a kid she told is yours without any proof? Have she put any voodoo spell on you?

-Father, I'm going to marry her very soon and don't worry, I'm sure Jason is mine.

-Even if it's yours, it was made out of marriage and it's unacceptable!

-Father, I don't care about whatever you say. Your grandson is a wonder and it's sad that you don't want to see it.

-A wonder? Something From this ebony cow? I doubt it!" He scoffed.

"Father! I forbid you of talking about my future wife and my son like that!

-Your future wife is Krystal!

-Never! If you respect yourself a little bit and love me as much as you said you'll find the strength to accept Tiana as your daughter-in-law!

-I will never let this woman in our family!

-You don't even know her. If you'd take the time to get to know her better you'll love her but all you see is that she is black!

-This is what she is! An Ebony woman who'll make a hell out of your life!

-You're the one who makes a hell out of my life for now!" I yelled before hearing the door opening.

"Hey, what's wrong? Who are you talking to?" Tiana was leaned on the closed door looking at me worried.

"JongIn, I'm warning you. You better tell Krystal that you're going to talk with her!

-I won't!" I said staring deep in Tiana's eyes still worried.