X.!.!

" What the hell! " Harry yelled. 

" Your family is an important part of the rival party Whigs....they stole the box that day"

This time Zayn and Niall were shocked, " What do you mean ?! We have the box remember?"

" No...we don't. Instead of attending my sister's funeral , my father was out making a prototype of the tea cup and a similar metal box...if he hadn't the Tories would have finished him off..and my father values his power, money and himself more than his family."

Suddenly a loud knock startled the four...

 Zayn had locked the door earlier to prevent any unwelcome interruption of an already strained situation.

" I will get it.." 

Niall opened the door to reveal a nurse standing with a woman dressed in  dark clothes, " I am sorry to leave all of you for so long but I had to contact Louis's family, the classes are over and don't worry I have informed all of your teachers about your presence here" the nurse informed sweetly.

" Wh..why is it anything serious that you had to inform his people?" Niall asked still blocking the entrance. 

" No sweetie, it's not something to fret over but it is our school policy" 

 Niall was afraid that the woman would recognize Harry but before Niall could delay them any further... , the woman who accompanied the nurse spoke sternly, 

" Niall... let us through!" 

The woman marched into the room her eyes scanning all the members accompanying Louis. 

" Carla! What are you doing here?" Louis shouted. 

The woman ' Carla' pursed her lips and ignoring Louis told the nurse " Aren't the classes over ? You can leave ..I will take Louis and his darling friends home"

 " Oh um...Alright"

Just as the nurse had packed and left,

"Who would have thought that football captain Tomlinson would have turned gay for the man who killed his sister?"  Carla snickered.....

* I know ...I know .. I dislike her too..people saying ' when did you turn gay? ' is my biggest pet peeve.  And also Happy B'day Lima Bean..there is a reason you aren't in this chappie yet : ) Comment down below what your fav thing about Liam is(this is a tough one..' cause he is PERRR - FECT!  )  AND VOTE! - Love Lou *