Z

Louis and Harry. Something that could have been a legend. They could have done so much together..loved each other, raised a family with teeny tiny kids and Louis could name them all sorts of funny names like Miss Rabbita or Mr Sodium and grow old together. They were soul mates atleast that's what Mrs and Mrs Matinez, Niall, Liam, Zayn and you guys thought.

But it was not to be.

Louis had a life that he kept covered from most and the last person who would know about it was Harry. He is the type of person who would keep all his sorrows to himself in order to keep others happy while Harry was more open and accepting of his emotions. Maybe that's what kept him alive even when he lost all hopes down in the basement.

He had managed to pretend ill,  throw a fit which really worried people . Once upstairs he tactically made a call to Liam who alerted the Styles. Maybe if the Tomlinsons hadn't had their defense down 'cause they assumed Harry was a young lad in distress , their only heir wouldn't have met such an end.

Louis, on the other hand, tried to contact his mother who was locked next door using Morse code. His mother. The only person he had ever truly cared about before Harry entered his life and after Daisy passed away. The person for whom he swallowed all his dignity, his love and his sanity. His mom never wanted it that way, but for Louis, that was the only way out. His problems were only his and he never wanted to be a burden to anyone, especially Harry for whom his heart stopped. So he kept it to himself, never breathing a word about what he was going through even to Niall and Zayn. 

And that's that...Harry and Louis had their final meet at the Styles Mansion where the two families had their ultimate showdown. 

A beat down, exhausted Harry with his mother and father and an entire array of black clad fighters on one side .

And a Louis, whose blue eyes had finally lost it's color with his ' father ' and the entire force of soldiers on the other. 

Louis and Harry locked eyes one last time.

And when the sapphire blue eyes and the emerald green eyes met, this was where it all ended....

Hello : ) I have finished the book finally .. I made it a point to complete it and I am very happy I did. The story was initially planned to have a happy ending but life doesn't always go as planned. 

Thank you for reading and reaching till the end. 

Best of luck on everything .

Love,

Lou.