3 Chapter

Sehun's P.O.V.

I told boss that i was going out the house to chill in the city's bars or should I say go to my own group it's called The Spy of the Government or TSG.I was walking down the streets to meet up with Baekhyun,Suho,Xiumin,Lay,Chen,Chanyeol,D.O. and Kai at the bar,then i saw Raven walking down the streets also.What is she doin' here?.I walked towards her direction she was holding her knife behind her back tightly,she must think that I'm a stranger,I continued walking towards her then she saw my handsome face.(Hahahahahahaha.Those who don't like Sehun I'm just KIDDING.Those who likes Sehun HOORAY.I'm an A.R.M.Y. and EXO-L.Well continue)She was suprised "Sehun what the hell are you doin' here in the city?"she asked"meeting up with some friends at the bar"I said with an awkward smirk,she raised a brow at me and punched my left shoulder "ouch,what was that for?" I asked she chuckles.Her chuckles are so cute,I was in love with this girl since our boss kidnapped her.I'm also jelous of Taehyung and especialy Jimin,I wish I was Raven's roommate*sigh*."Where you goin'?" she asked in curiousity I leaned to her ear "to the bar and meet with my friends" I whispered,she pushed me to the wall but it was just slight though ha,"you didn't tell me that you have friends" she said sarcastically "YAH!!!!,I have friends.Don't be like that" I said in annoyance she burst into laughter "but seriously don't ever go to the government society ok,or else the whole crew will be against you especially me.I'm warning you" she said smirking evilly I just nodded​ "wanna come?" I ask her "yeah" she replied.*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP*" oh wait my friend texted me" I said taking out my phone.

B:Yah!!! where the hell are you?

S:Yeah

X:You better be here

L:In 30 mins

Ch:Thats enough time for you

Cha:The senators wants to see us

K:NOW!!!!!!

D:As in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Se:Ok ok I Just met with one of my crew in the same streets I was walking

All:BE BACK HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Se:!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!

"Sorry Raven this is important the gover- I mean my friend's dad needs help" I said,oh no I almost said Government word.She gave me a questionable look,then nods.I left her with a confused look,oh no this is a problem.

Raven's P.O.V.

Did he almost say GOVERNMENT?,nah he can't be one of the protectors of- wait what am I thinking,he's the same idiot I grew up with being a serial killer.I walked back to the house and I was almost at the gate *BEEP,BEEP,BEEP* oh my phone?,I took out my phone and it's a text message from Namjoon.WHAT?.

Hi sorry for all the mistakes and I know theres a lot maybe and I think that my other chapters will be longer that chapter 3 and also accept the heartbroken parts that I will type on chapter 4,for all the liskook members mianhe.But im also a liskook member and don't forget to comment and vote

FIGHTING