4 Chapter

Raven's P.O.V.
I was near the gate of our house- *BEEP,BEEP,BEEP* I brought out my phone it was a text from Namjoon.

RM:Raven,we saw Sehun with the senators at the city's bar. I think he's trying to rot us out

R:No way I just met him at the streets earlier ago

RM:But we did

R: Your not kidding right?

RM:No I'm not

R:WHAT?

RM:I know we've been trusting him a lot but how could he do this

R;Just wait I'll get inside and we can talk about it

I went in the house and headed to Namjoon's  room."What's the problem?"I asked panting "look at this video"he said while giving me his phone.I saw Sehun going inside the government's office"how and when?" I asked "when he was out,today 9 p.m. in the night"he answered with a scared look.They are all scared of me when I'm angry because when I'm angry I kill one of the crew,the one that betrayed us or hurts the boys.Namjoon was so scared he wouldn't even look at me  directly.I gave him his phone "when Sehun arrives,accompany him to the torture room,and tell the others to bring a victim.Also make sure that Jungkook is not in that room get it" I explained looking at him with a *ok?* look.He nodded,I went out of the room and went in mine,I saw Jungkook arranging something "what are you doing?" I asked he looked at me "going to kill the target" he said smiling with evilness,I smirked at him.I went to my closet which was full of clothes and weapons,"hey,what change your mind all of a sudden?" I asked "I just found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me with another guy"he explained,so that's why."Well,we got something we can call fun.Wanna come?" I asked he nods."What do you guys call it?" he asked in confusion "T.O.R.T.U.R.E. game,the rule is you have to torture a person" I explained "Jinja!?!!!?!"he shouted in excitement (Oh I forgot to add Korean words heh sorry.Bye and forgive me)I nodded.

~After 4 mins~

"Ok,guys he's here.HIDE" I whispered they all went to there positions and just in time Sehun arrives,like as the plan,Namjoon accompanied Sehun to the torture room.

Jungkook's P.O.V.
We we're in position like Raven told us to do.Jimin was already inside the torture room.

~After 2 mins~

"What are we doing here guys?" Sehun asked Raven nods.I closed the door and locked it "Sehun please sit at the chair"Raven said,so he did.V tied Sehun's hands on the back of the chair.Sehun was confused,then Raven brought out the weapons.The others was exited except Sehun who was scared."Jungkook should be the one who should be first to torture Sehun"Raven suggested the others agreed except V and Jimin.Suga gave me a knife,I grinned with evilness I walked up to Sehun I pushed the knife towards Sehun's right arm he screamed loudly the others laughed at Sehun while I kept smirking."Enough"Raven said "awwwwwww"the others whined.

To be continued

Today is Kookie's birthday pls greet him on Twitter.Happy birthday kookie