6 Chapter

Raven's P.O.V.

I just walked out of the torture room and licked the blood from the knife.

After the torturing

I heard Sehun's screams from the torture room to Jungkook and my room,it's just making me......Oh no not again,no,no.Why is this happening to me when I kill someone?.Ahhhhhhhh it hurts.*Vision turns bloody, Brain turns into psycho brain**laughs like a psycho*.

Author's P.O.V.
Raven laughs like a psycho in Jungkook and her room.While the 7 boys enjoyed thier time on poor Sehun.They laughed and put some extra scratches to Sehun.After that enjoyful moment for the boys (BTS),they all yawned especially Jungkook,he looks cute when he yawns.They all went outside the torture room and locked it.Then suddenly they heard Raven laughing,they ran to her room and saw the broken widow "Raven got kidnaped!"Jungkook shouted,"no she wasn't kidnapped.She turned into a psycho.Again"Jimin said with a scared look.They look at each other with wide eyes,Jungkook was confused by what his friends have said.The six men ran downstairs and unlocked the toture room,they saw Raven with Sehun on her back ,she grinned  at them evily,she thows a knife near the boys and Jin was nearly hit by it.Raven jumped out the window with Sehun.The boys was scared of what might Raven do to poor Sehun.They told their boss what happened to Raven,thier boss knew where he could find Raven but he didn't told the seven boys.He arrived at the place where Raven would aways hide with Sehun,because Sehun is her best friend.He went in the abandoned building,it was still the same when he came here & years ago.He searched for Raven and Sehun,after 25 minutes he finnaly found them they were sleeping together on the floor near the open window,he was so worried about both of them,they both got a rough life when they were born.Raven was 5 when her parents died,Sehun killed his parents by accident.He woke Raven up"boss?,wh-where are we?" Raven asks "you turned into a psycho again,so I thought I could find the both of you here" the boss explains "sorry boss,but I have to save Sehun from those idiot boys.They all know how close Sehun and me,plus I can't show them that I still care about people or they'll mock me and tease.I seriously don't want that boss.Please can you heal Sehun,and please hide him.I beg you his my only friend in our group and I treat him as a brother.Especially Jimin,V,Jin and Rapmon all of them in our group I treat them as A family,please you have to heal Sehun.This is my last request to you" Raven said "ok,but you have to promise me to tell your problems to me ok?"he asks,Raven nods.Raven carried Sehun on his back and she and her boss brought Sehun back to the house.

At the House

"Raven,where were you?We were so worried about you"Jin said"are you ok?Did you get hurt?"Jimin asks"are you okay,do you water or something?"Namjoon asks,"boys,please leave Raven alone and let her rest"the boss said"yes boss"the boys said while walking away,"come on Raven let's heal Sehun at your room"the boss says,they went upstairs to Raven's room and found Jungkook playing on his phone.

To Be Continued

Hi my lovely readers sorry for the late updates,I was busy with school and our christmas party and I was having problems also,because I have no acces to my mothers phone and she's also using the loptop,but I updated and that's what matters.Updating soon!

ANNYEONG A.R.M.Y.'s!

SARANGHAE(CHUU!)