Acknowledgments

To let you know, I wrote this story with different intentions, but it was written to show that true love doesn't always end happy, and it isn't always fun.

Some of the characters mentioned were completely fictional (Hannah, Lucas, Alice, Abigail, and The Henderson family) Most characters are fictional, but a few (Mary More, William Brewster, Edward Thompson, The White family) were actually on the Mayflower. Edward Thompson was the first of all the pilgrims to die, and Mary more was in fact a four year old indentured servant.

There were a few bits of the story I had to leave out that really wouldn't have happened in real life.

The fire that burned the colony down did not happen in the real story, but I put it in because I needed to finish the story.

The Jones family was different in history. Master Christopher Jones had 8 children, but I decided to give them 6 children rather than 8. Lucas, again, was a completely fictional character, along with the children. Elizabeth, Helen, Samuel, Catherine, and Olivia. I couldn't find the real names of the children, so I had to make up my own.

This story is very much fictional, and I doubt that pirates would have come to Plymouth.

Thank you for reading my story, and make sure to look for the sequel, Out Of The Ordinary, which is coming out soon.

Thank you for reading to the very end.

Now let us make our biggest dreams dance. 😘