that person

He was the person that I liked the least,  the day I heard he was sick I didn't care that much or that's what I thought,  he was always strong with such a strong personality but then he became this weak person with nothing but weakness it hit me when I saw him, laying in that state the other day in hospital,  I was shocked that it hit me like that , he suddenly was giving me advices and telling me how much I meant to him so suddenly.  Than my mind was so turned off I didn't know what to do or what to say I was trying to fake smiling but my eyes couldn't fake it I was asking myself did I feel sorry for him or was I so attached to him that much. I didn't know , but the only thing I was so sure about is that I hate seeing him in that state , that I care about him,  that I want him to become the "old him " again.  And there was a bunches of questions and ideas in my mind why didn't he express his love and how he feel about me when he was strong when he was "the old him " . Why did he have to wait until now?.  I guess even him was so shocked about himself being in that state .I guess so. I was feelings like there are two of me in the same body with two different girls and personaliies in the same body.  I hated myself for that , because I wasn't controling anything about me and that what "pisses me off " I don't know when the first personality  can come out and when the second one can come out  , it's kind of scary to me.  Even if I wanna make the weather as "winter " it just come out as "spring" , even if I wanna see the sea it just come out as 'land of ice ' . I am" two"  the first me is just evil , fire, ice,  cold but the second is just kind, good and weak.  That's me.  I wanna have faith in human being but I wanna have control over me.  What made me think of my self this way?  The answer is no one and nothing.  But what made me think ; no wrong question. What made me realize about myself this.  The answer is "that person I used to like the least in my life "